Chapter 7~ He is finally permanently coming back to Mumbai

═════════ ◈ ═════════

Paridhi's POV

It was early morning when tying my hair into a messy bun, I quickly left my bed and went to the balcony, removing the curtains on the either sides to let the bright sun rays enter the room and brighten it up.

With a smile plastering my lips, I stepped into the balcony and stood there, leaning against it when the sun rays kissed my cheeks, giving an warm welcome and the chirpings of the bird elated my mood to the next level.

Such a beautiful morning it is!

I was very happy as after seven years today, finally Abhinav was returning back to Mumbai.

Since last night when I heard the news of his homecoming, the smile from my lips never faded for a single second also.

"Good morning di" a voice broke my trance.

"Good morning Sam" I turned around as she entered the room, pulling me in a hug.

"What are you doing here????"

"Nothing. Today the weather is so lovely. Isn't it?" I asked stepping back to the room.

"Yeah indeed. Moreover, for you its a little more as it's a special also"

Very special

"So when is Abhi bhaiyya arriving?" Samridhhi asked.

"Exact time I don't know but around 12, I guess" I replied.

"Ooooo I see. So lovely weather, your most beloved bestie is returning. Very happy right and there is nothing else right!!!???" she said with a teasing smile and lightly hitting my shoulder with hers as she threw herself on the bed.

"Samriddhi" I glared

"Oh di, why are you getting angry??? Happy happy.... Smile" she pulled my cheeks as she continued, "Though time will only speak" she muttered the last lines under her breath though it was audible to me.

"Really??? Thanks but no one asked for your unnecessary opinion" I replied with a not so sweet smile.

"What!!!??? I did not say anything" she said nodding her head confused, shrugging her shoulders as I looked at her.

"Anyways, leave this. Now quickly come downstairs. Mumma already prepared the breakfast for you. You know aloo parathas are there and they look so tasty and mouth watering" her bright smile widened into a grin.

"Yeah I know. Now you go I will be joining you all soon"

"Okieee. Come soon" she replied and turned around, leaving the room.

After her departure, I quickly arranged the blanket and kept it back in place and freshened myself up.

Then sliding my feet into the slippers, I was about to leave the room when my eyes fell on a photo frame which was hanging on the wall, just above my study table.