Nate's Bio

"You activated my trap card." (Snap fingers)

Name: Nate

Full Name: Nathan Alhambra

Nicknames/Titles:

The Dandy Man
Dandy
King of Cards
The Ace
Gambit

Age: 18 (Physical) Unknown

Hair Color: Sliver

Eye Color: Green

Height: 6 '4"

Appearance:

Outfit:

Weapons:

Weapons:

Razor Playing Cards:

Powers and Abilities/Skills:

Superhuman Speed and Reflexes

Superhuman Strength

Enhanced Endurance

Enhanced Durability

Mastered Hand-to-Hand combat

Immortality: Never Ages.

Regeneration: He is a True Vampire instead of a cheap knockoff.

Dark Composition

Daywalking: He can be able to walk around in the day light.

Hematophagy: This lets him consume raw blood and he has fangs that can go in different forms. The first type of form where both his upper and lower canines were sharp, mostly used to delicately drink blood and is often used in a 'normal state'. His second type of form is where all his teeth were sharp and can tear through flesh, pretty much like shark teeth, it's come when he is in battle and his bloodlust is active. (Just expect the other to have powers similar to Alucard because they are all true Vampires.)

Aestivation: Like Alucard.

Extrasensory Perception

Gravity Defiance: He can be able to walk on any surface like wall or even the ceiling. He can also be able to leap great heights as well.

Telekinetic Card Control: Nathan is able to control his cards with his mind, allowing them to freely fly around his body or change trajectory mid-flight to hit a moving target.

Card Double: He can use his cards to make a illusion or a doppelgänger to distract his opponents.

Card Shield: Nate could deflect attacks by rapidly spinning his cards in a circle around his body.

Healing Factor Nullification: Nathan's playing cards have an anti-healing factor effect where regenerative prospects are negated once upon making contact with an enemy.

Personality: Same as before, He's Suave, Smooth-talker, Aggressive (To hated people and enemies), Brutal, Witty, Gentleman, Playful, Calm, Collected, Kind, Caring, Gentle, and Respectful (Like Alucard), and Disrespectful (Like Alucard), Charming, and Charismatic.