Part 66

🌈Happy Reading!🌈

~~~~~~

Recap: ShivOmRu, AniRiVya and KriYan return from Ballia. Tej confesses that he mortgaged Kriti and the latter was supposed to get married to Kaali. Aryan takes Kriti on a date where the former proposes her. Kriti however is attacked by Kailash (Kaali Thakur's son) and later rushed to the hospital.

~~~~~~

It was around 8 p.m when the doctor informed all of them that Kriti has finally gained consciousness.

ShivOmRu had sent Jahnvi home and she'd to reluctantly agree. Mayur had also left.
It was only ShivOmRu and Aryann in the hospital.

After an initial check-up, the doctor asked them to go one by one and meet her. He also asked them to refrain her from speaking anything much.

S- When can we take her home, doctor?

D- Mr.Oberoi she's quite fine now, but we need to keep her under observation for few more hours, after that her diagnosis can continue at home too if all the things are properly taken care of.

O- that's, that's really good doctor, please tell us what we're supposed to do...

S-  supportive care, such as ice and rest, some dietary changes, such as a liquid diet or soft foods if swallowing is painful and medicines, over the counter pain relievers will also be required.

R- ok doctor, we'll take proper care of everything!

D- fine then. Tomorrow we'll discharge her.

ShivOmRu nodded.

Om called at home and informed everybody that Kriti is fine and she'll be discharged tomorrow.

(I don't want to drag this part anymore. So let's jump into the main content).

_____________

Next morning,,

Oberoi Mansion:

Shivaay had returned home last night. After too much insists, even Om returned home. It was only Rudra and Aryann in the hospital.

It was time for them to return.

Shivaay was pacing in the hall while Om was trying to convince him that there's nothing to worry.

A car honk was heard and everyone looked at the gate.

After exactly two minutes, Rudra entered through the gate followed by Kriti and Aryann.

Dadi immediately came and cupped her face.

D- Pata nhi vo koun thha jiski jurrat hui meri phool si bacchi ko chot pohuchane ki....

K- Da..Di mmai thhthheek hoo..

D- Arey Kaha theek ho? Dekho baat krne Mai bhi kitni takleef ho rhi hai. Jahnvi, jao isse Apne kamre Mai le jao or aaram Karne do.

Jahnvi came forward and hugged her tenderly.

J- Meri bacchi.
Chalo,

Jahnvi took her towards her room.

Rudra and Aryann also left for their respective rooms.

Suddenly Dadi's phone started ringing.

Gauri- kya baat hai dadi?

Dadi- Sushma phone kar rahi hai, vo aaj hum Sakshi ko dekhne Jane wale thhe na...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 15, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Rikara - Humsafar जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें