46

S: hn-hnaa Sir ye gau-gauri hi hai...

P: r you sure?

S: hmm... 
He nodded.

The Inspector instructed something to the constables.
When..
Suddenly a sound of something or someone falling came from aside.

Rudra immediately rushed to catch hold of Bhavya who was already unconscious.

"Bhavya...bhavya utho...utho Pls.. "

The nurses quickly brought some water to her aid. Rudra picked her up and came out of the post Mortem room. They went to a nearby room along with the nurses accompanying..

Here Shivaay was standing still not able to digest the shock he'd received.
Gauri believed him to be her elder brother but he couldn't keep his promise of protecting her.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Annika.
She came in front of him and gently caressed his face,to which he broke down.

A: sshh... Shivaay chup Ho jaiye... Agar aap aise tooth jayenge to him Saab ka kya hoga.. USS ki behen ko sambhalne K liye Rudy Hai.. Uski family ko sambhal NE K liye hum Saab Hai... Pr Om.. Usshe kaise sambhalenge? Kaun sambhal a ga?  Sab naraaz Hai usse....pr kisine nahi socha ki us pr kya beeth rahi Hai.... Ghar jkr usse kya batayenge.... Or vaise bhi Naina saach bol rhi Hai ya Jhoot kya pata?

Shivaay kept numb but accompanied Annika to the car whilst informing Rudy to drop bhavya home.

_______________________________

Om kept on caressing her picture and shedding tears. What pain she'd gone through when she received the reports. How'd she consoled herself... What storm hit her heart when Naina revealed the shocking news to her? When she saw those photographs...whAt she felt like? Hurt? No ,more,much more than that....

Pas Aiye
duriya phir bhi kaam Na Hui
Ek adhuri
si humari kahani rahi
Aasmaan ko zameen
Ye zaroori Nahi
Ja mile...(2)
Ishq se chaahh vahi
Jisko miltee nahi
Manzile.. (2)
Rang the noor tha
Jaab kareeb tu tha
Ek Jannat sa tha ye Jnaha
Wakth ki reth pe
Kuch mere naam Sa
likh K chorrr gaya
Tu knaha aaaa..
Hamari Adhuri Kahani.. ( )

His eyes welled recalling all those sweet little memories with her. He hugged her picture this time sobbing badly and loudly.

"Gauri jaaa chuki hai tumhe chodkar, hum Sab ko chodkr...ab vo nahi lautegi"

Not even an hour that Shivaay had informed him of her death. However he is not ready to believe anyone. His Gauri can't desert him this way. She can't.
____________________________________

There was silence only the howling winds and chants of the priest were heard.
The holy fire rose high.

He was numb and scared. He didn't speak a word but even after all the rituals were over, he sat there, creasing the pot containing her aasthi.
_____________________________________

Thank you.

Precap :

"R you sure vo aayegi? Ye deal boht important hai"
"Vo zaroor aayegi....usse Aana HI hoga"

*******
People, R U all scared?
Did Om really loose his Gauri?
Is everything over?
What has destiny planned further?
And who's gonna come?

Oh yes! Forgot to inform.. There'll a leap of 3 months. Ok?

Bye! 👋 Stay tuned!