Part 56

Next morning,,

The first rays of the Sun fell on the two lovebirds cuddling each other. Om was the first one to wake up. He looked at Gauri's sunkissed face and smiled. He hugged her more tightly and removed a hair shaft from her face. It felt as if it had been ages since he didn't have his queen in his arms.

"Good morning Om", said Gauri trying to get up.

"Definitely a good morning this is", He said loosening his grip around her.

They got up the little bed and tried looking for Aryann but he wasn't around.

_______________________

—Kaali Thakur's mansion :—

Colourful dupattas and curtains were draped all around the house. The whole house was decorated with different flowers which added elegance to aroma. The place was lit up with quirky coloured fairy lights and bulbs. In the hall, a big and beautiful medallion hung from the ceiling, just above the place where the wedding was to take place.

Tears rolled down her eyes seeing the preparations of her own wedding. For the first time in this 2days she was allowed to come out of that dark room. Her feet were however shackled. Even the open door was of no help to her.Today is her engagement and the day she needs to escape anyhow and she'll. For Oberois never quit.

"No no..I can't even think of running away"
, She said rubbing her palms as they became numb and cold, "I can't risk their lives. I can't."

Her eyes welled up as she recalled those words.

Flashback:

Kriti was all tied up in that dark room.
Kaali informed her that he's gonna woo her in just 3-4  days and he's revenge will thus begin.

But if she even dares to flee then he'll not leave any of her family members alive.

Saying this he showed her a few pictures where snippers were following her family members and could knock them off at any moment. There were bombs fitted in their cars and even outside and inside the mansion.

She got goosebumps all over her limbs and tears threatened to fall as she realised the danger lurking around her near and dear ones.

"I'm gonna kill you with my own hands if you even dare to touch them."

"I won't even need to touch them for killing them my dear." He led out an evil laugh.

"You can save them if you want and you know how to do that." He laughed again and moved out leaving her alone.

"You can't touch till the moment I'm breathing. I won't let you touch them. You can't you can't--"
She went on repeating this till tiredness and pain took over.
__________

Present:

She wiped her face & turned back only to find the devil smiling at her.

*****************

The woman's place, Bareilly bazaar-

O: Aryann tum thhe Kaha? Hum Kitna darr Gaye thhe pata hai.
[Where had you been Aryann? We were hell scared.]

G: Aryann, Dekho humme pata hai ki tum Kriti k liye boht pareshan ho par aise bahar jaana thik nhi hai.

[We know that you're worried about Kriti but  dear it isn't safe to go out like that.]

A: I'm sorry Maine ap dono ko pareshani Mai dala. Woh Rudy bhaiya ne mujhe kal Raat ki call Kiya tha. Maine subah unhe call krne ki koshish ki par phn Mai network nhi tha isliye bahar Jana para. Aur waha Maine ek ladki aur ladke ko Dekha air shayad vo Rudy bhaiya aur Bhavya Di hai.

[I'm sorry to bother both of you but I Rudy bhaiya had called me up last night. I tried calling him but look my phone's out of network coverage so I moved out.
But you know I saw a girl and a not and if I ain't wrong, they are Rudy bhaiya and Bhavya Di.]

G: Bhavya? Rudy bhaiya? Woh dono ynaha?
[They're here?]

A: Shayad. Par bazaar ki bheer Mai dono gayab ho Gaye Varna Mai unke pass jata.

[Probably. They just disappeared in the bazaar's  crowd else I could have reached out to them.]

O: umm...to phir chalo jaake dhundte hai unhe. Bahar aise ghumba BHI khatre se khali nhi hai.
[Umm...ok then let's just go out and find then first...it's not safe for them to roam out. [

G: Sahi Kaha Om. Chalo Aryann humme udhar le chalo.
[you're right. Come on Aryann take us where you saw them.]

The 3 of them immediately rushed out.

                        °======~======°

Precap: Rikara meet Ruvya.

--------------------

Bye!

Please do VOTE & COMMENT.

It means a lot.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!🎉🎇😊

______________________________