✩ Sick gareth x reader ✩

Request by ilove_gareth
——————-
Y/N's POV
——————
I woke up to my alarm and checked the time on the clock. The clock showed 6:01am. I sighed as I sat up and swung my legs over to the side of my bed. I stared at the ground for a bit until I got up to get ready for school. I put on what I usually wear (which is whatever you like I'm not gonna be one of those people). I put on the ring that my boyfriend Gareth gave to me as a gift.

"Y/N HURRY UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE" I heard my mom yell.

"IM COMING" I yelled back to her as I was putting my shoes on and grabbing my stuff.

I looked around making sure that I had everything. I then went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror looking at my hair and my outfit making sure it look okay.

I went downstairs and saw my mother placing breakfast on the table. "Finally your done getting ready" my mother said as she saw me walk downstairs.

I sat down at the table and ate breakfast. I finished breakfast and put my plate and glass into the sink.

"Thanks for breakfast mom I got to go" I told my mother.

"Bye honey have a good day at school" she responded.

"Also I might stay at Gareths after school" I said.

"That's fine but don't stay late and if you do just call me" she said.

"Okay love you" I said as I ran up to her and hugged her. I walked outside and got in my car and drove to school. I played my favorite song(which again you choose)on the way to school

(At school)

I drove into a parking spot and got out locking my car.I walked into school looking for Gareth. I didn't see him anywhere and just thought he was probably late knowing him he doesn't wake up on time most days. I got to my locker and put stuff away still waiting but still didn't see him at all. I walked into class waiting still.

(after a few classes)

I walked to the lunchroom and looked at the hellfire club table. I then looked around the cafeteria. I sighed and still saw him nowhere. I walked up to Eddie , Dustin , and Mike and asked if they saw him and they said they hadn't seen him all day. I sat down by Dustin and ate lunch while they talked about d&d.

(few more classes)

I went to my locker and got everything needed for homework and studying. I walked out of school and to my car with my head down low. I thought for a little bit and decided on going to Gareths house. I put my car key in and put my favorite song back on.

I drove to Gareths house and knocked on the door. His mother answered the door.

"Oh hello y/n I assume your here for Gareth" She said gleefully.

"Yes ma'am" I responded.

"His in his room" she said as she moved over for me to come in.

"Ok thank you" I say while smiling at her. His mother was like another mother to me. She is so sweet and was very happy that her little boy finally had a girlfriend.

I walked to Gareths room and knocked on the door. "Gareth can I come in" I asked.

"Sure" Gareth answered in a weak voice.

I walked in and saw Gareth laying in his bed. "Hey babe are you okay?" I asked looking at him with a frown.

"Yea definitely" He responded with a weak smile. I walked up to him and sat on his bed. I placed my hand on his forehead. His forehead was burning hot.

"I'll be right back" I said as I got up to go to the bathroom. I got a cold washcloth and some medicine. I made it where the washcloth was wet but not dripping wet. I walked back into his room and placed the washcloth on his forehead.

"Take this" I told him showing him the medicine.

"Fine" he mumbled in anger. He took the medicine but he made a disgusted face at the taste of the medicine.

"Happy?" He asked as he looked up at me with a mad look.

"Yes very thank you" I said as I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes.

"I was coming to see why you didn't come to school but I guess I didn't have to ask why" I said.

"Sorry I wasn't there y/n I really am" He said.

"No need to be sorry it's understandable" I said reassuringly.(think that's the word)

I sat by him and held him in my arms. I kissed his cheek leading to his lips. "Y/N I don't want you getting sick" He said.

"Does it look like I care about getting sick right now?" I said as I continued to kiss him. I held him in my arms for a while.

"I'm going to stay over tonight to take care of you ok? Just let me go call my mom" I told him. He nodded as I got up to go to the phone. I called my mom making sure it was ok if I stayed and of course she was fine with it. I went back to his room and started to cuddle in his bed.

(Next day)

I woke up with a migraine and sore throat. I sat up while yawning and looked at Gareth sleeping. I took the washcloth off his head and put it on his bedside table. I shook him slightly to wake him up.

"Hey..wake up" I said softly. He woke up and looked at me.

"Morning y/n" he said as he yawned.

"Morning" I said with a sick voice as I smiled.

"Oh no I got you sick I'm so sorry y/n" He said.

"It's fine it doesn't matter to me but are you feeling better any?" I asked. "A little bit" he said. "Good" I said.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
1028 words and my hand hurts and also it's too early in the morning so sorry for mistakes it's also my first actual story