Jealousy-Zach

Yippe more motivation

Y/Ns POV
———————-

I scrolled through my phone while I laid in bed with my boyfriend Zach. He hugged my waist while looking at my phone as well. I scrolled past my ex's girlfriends (or well my ex best friend)picture.

The post:

Theyhatelizzy:  @[exboyfriend] i love you so much after all we have been through

Theyhatelizzy: @[exboyfriend] i love you so much after all we have been through. Im so thankful for that day I met with you with that bitch(we won't say lol) and how they hurt me and tried to ruin you from the start. I will always love you my sweet man. I love the gifts and the kisses and hugs. I'll be forever yours my love 💕

I laughed at how she was pretending how to be the victim of our friendship. I tapped Zach's shoulder to show him the bullshit. He just put his head into my chest and nodded. I continued scrolling trying to find more shit she was talking about me.
———————
Zach's POV
——————-
I looked at Y/N's phone and I saw how their exes looked better than me. I knew I wasn't perfect but I felt sad. I didn't understand why they wanted me instead of him, or they probably want him again more than me.

I began to cry. I didn't understand why

It was stupid I shouldn't be crying...boys don't cry...I'm not going to be manly if I cry
——————
Y/N'S POV
——————
After a while felt my shirt become wet. I was confused for what it could be, I looked down and saw his ears red.

"Zach?" I whispered

"What?" He mumbled with a sad tone in his voice.

"You okay?" I asked

He just nodded his head. I sighed and put my phone on my bedside table. I sat up with him going up with me, he was still wrapped around my waist like a koala.
I picked his head up and I saw his red face and teary eyes, I frowned at the sight.

"Meine liebe.." I said with a soft voice
(My love....)

He wiped his eyes and sniffled, he started to look angry instead of sad.

"What's wrong liebe?" I asked

"Nothing..." he answered while getting off the bed
I got up and hugged him

"Please..tell me.." I begged
He shook his head

I sighed and held his face softly, I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Liebe was it the picture..?" I asked

He nodded his head slowly

"Why..?"

"You want (exs name) more than me.." Zach said under his breath

"Zach..meine leibe... he was a dumbass and ugly as hell anyways..your handsome and smart and super sweet" I said putting his hands on my waist and mine on his shoulders and basically hugging him.

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you sure..." he asked

"Really Zach I fucking love you liebe I wouldn't lie to you" I said smiling

"I love you too" he responded

"Let's lay down yea?" I said

I held his hand and laid back down with him.

I put my phone on the charger and I turned back around to him and kissed him. I got under the blanket and held him.

He went back to holding my waist and I rubbed his back, this helped him fall asleep.

When I was holding him I felt something in his pocket on my thigh.

I felt under the covers for it and I found his knife in his pocket.

I sighed and took it out and put it on the side table.

———————————-
I HOPED U ENJOYED IT! LUV U🫶