Gareth 😋

I have two I wanna do but ones nsfw and ppl irl know me on hereso 😭

You were in class bouncing your leg. You were thinking of what happen last night, you tried to get it out of your head but all you could hear were his words running through your mind.

"Keep going princess~"
(I JUST CRINGED 😭)

Your friends were asking you questions but you didn't answer.

"Y/N?" Max said worriedly while tapping you to get your attention.

"You okay?" Lucas asked. You just nodded your head and looked down.

"Hey Gareth" Mike greeted Gareth talking about how he missed the D&D game last night but you didn't listen in that much until he made the excuse that he wasn't feeling to well. You looked up as he came to sit by you, as he sat down he smirked at you and came close to your ear.

"Meet me in the janitors closet after class" he whispered in your ear while smirking. Which this made your face go redder than before thinking about what you and him would do. The others noticed this and just smirked.

AFTER CLASS
(Fucking gonna kms)

You walked to your locker putting your stuff up, but you saw Gareth walking past you winking and smirking at you. You followed right behind him to the janitors closet. You made sure nobody saw you go in and the opened the door then went into the closet.

I CANT WRITE SMUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME LMAO