Chapter Fifteen

Jennie running inside the building in hurry and dash off, banging into jisoo's office.

" She is not here yet jennie" chaeyoung said.

" Where is she now??" Jennie ask, panting from a run.

" Probably at the boss office, asking for her sudden resignation approval" Nayeon answer.

Jennie rub her forehead as she couldn't cope up with what's happening right now.

" Aren't you going to ask us why?" nayeon raise her brow.

" Where is lisa??" Jennie ask.

" Speaking of a devil. She is behind you" Nayeon nod to lisa who just coming.

" did you tell her???" jennie grabs lisa's shirt.

" Let go off me" Lisa push jennie away.

" And why did she sudden resign like this??"

" If you didn't tell her, why she sudden make a rush decision like this??" Jennie shout.

" what is it??? is there something we don't know??" Nayeon ask in confused.

" I don't know? Maybe she has this idea all along. It's not like you ever pay attention to jisoo before" Lisa spit.

" Lisa that's enough" chaeyoung pulling lisa's arm.

" don't talk like you know everything." Jennie said through her gritted teeth.

" Ohh at least I am someone who stay with her when you are busy staying with your h..."

" That's enough lisa" Jisoo shouts.

They turn their head to jisoo who has a white paper in her hand.

" Are you really leave us??" nayeon ask.

" I will visit you guys often" Jisoo smile.

" did he approve??" chaeyoung pouts.

" don't cry. I am just changing my work place." She pinch chaeyoung cheek.

" I won't have a farewell party because I am not leaving you guys. I am just wanted new experience and explore more." Jisoo said.

She look at jennie who didn't stop staring at her since the moment she steps a foot inside the room.

" can you guys spare us a minute?" jisoo ask.

Chaeyoung and nayeon dragging lisa outside as jisoo requested.

" Hii" Jisoo step closer to a younger girl.

Jennie look at jisoo for a brief second before crashing her body into jisoo's arms. She wrapping her arms around jisoo's torso.

" Wae???" Her voice cracked.

Jisoo stood still, debating whether she should patting a younger girl back to comfort her because right now she think she doesn't have place to comfort anyone. She still have a hard time comforting her broken heart as well, but she did anyway. She stroke jennie hair and rest her chin on jennie shoulder.

" can't you just stay here??" Jennie pull away with a tears in her eyes.

" I am sorry jennie ahh" Jisoo apologize.

" Is it because of what happened at the villa?? I'm sorry jisoo that I didn't contact you sooner." Jennie begs.

Jisoo sighs and went to her desk to clean up what she supposed to take to France.

" That's not it." Jisoo smile.

" Then tell me what is it???"

" What do you want??" Jennie ask.