First Meeting

(pov: Boscha)

Willow went downstairs saying something about her best friend being here or something to be honest I don't really like anyone who takes up my time with her cause I can't be with her all the time cause I am in a band in all and its taking up more and more time because we've been really popular recently Boscha I hear suddenly snapping back to reality. 

hmm I respond

well i'd like you to meet my best friend hunter

as I looked at this hunter guy he just stood there awkwardly I waved my hand at him and he said hi but it seemed that he was a bit nervous I couldn't quite tell but it didn't seem like he was nervous of me specifically.

(pov: Hunter)

I said hi to boscha I knew about her but I haven't really met her I have to admit I was a  bit nervous cause she might be my future employer.

I hear willow say hunter witch snapped me back to reality

Hunter I was telling boscha that you wanted to talk to her about something

'oh I say um I heard that you needed a bodyguard for your band 

yeah I guess we kinda do but its not really for the band its more for edric and emira blight

blight I almost shouted well aren't you happy I hear boscha say

ah no its just that I know amity blight and I am not really that liked by amity why did you take the job then boscha says uh actually I was not aware that amity's sibling were in the band so I took the job unknowingly I glared at willow  making her just smile nervously

uh actually amity is one of the main singers in the band boscha says

When boscha told me that I froze in place to be honest I wasn't exactly sure how this job will go I mean what if all the blights don't like me if that's so I don't think I can make it out alive myself, though it was reassuring that it wasn't amity I was protecting.

After talking to them a little more about the job she said I could start the day after tomorrow i then decided to head home so I said bye and I felt the need to have a walk instead of going home on flapjack.

I started to wonder what this emira and edric were like, would they be as strict or mean as their sister or would they act totally different than her, before I decided on an answer BANG! someone bumps into me I tried to say something but it wouldn't come out it was like I was in a dark void and after that I blacked out.

(pov: Edric)

Me and emira were running away from the librarian after pulling the best trick we've ever done after awhile we lost them and emira said something about going to see someone she didn't say who but I could guess that it was viney so I just walked straight and I got lost I didn't see no one so I chose to sit against the wall for awhile.

the next second or so I am running from some men in suits it was super obvious who they were I mean we only pulled one prank tonight and there are on the roster for the bodyguards at the library, Actually I heard that me and emira got ourselves a bodyguard thanks to willow of course the only thing I remember boscha saying was his name hunter pretty interesting name if you ask me, the next thing I know was running around a corner and bumping into someone I quickly covered there mouth while the guards ran past me.

I was about to say sorry but I turn to look at them and hes knocked out cause he hit his head on a rock I know I can't just leave him here so I decided to take him to our bands dorm when I got home I then finally was able to relax and get a good look at him and to be honest he is smoking hot I mean is it even possible to look that good.

I noticed that his head was bleeding a little bit so I wrapped a bandage around his head and layed him on my bed.

after a while I heard the door open and went to go look who it was it is luz,boscha, and mittens. I heard mittens say something about boscha ruining there date, I suddenly remember the hotty laying unconscious in my bed and went to go take a look at him to see if he woken up.

while I stared at him all I heard is luz yelling saying that I have a dead body in my bedroom.

================================================================================

well guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter i tried writing a little more it kinda rushed cause i've been busy but I promise to try and post every other day or so.

================================================================================Word count: 825