McGonagall's Daughter

"Wait, are you sure?", a Hufflepuff asked her neighbor way to loud and every student looked at her with a smirk. What was happening there? Well not that important because tilll the next meal everybody will know it. Hufflepuff is just the superior house in spreading gossip. Knowing this fact everybody went back to talking and eating like before. They'll know it soon anyway.

And that's exactly what happened. Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione and a dozen of fifth years were assigned to clean up a hallway in the fourth floor where some death eaters dueled with an Auror and one of them seemed to have used at least twenty five bombardas. Stuff was lying everywhere, some notebooks, a few broken desks, a mask, surprisingly a whole auror robe and lots of pieces of wall.

They were charming spells for an hour now, still it seemed like nothing has changed when another fifth year ran up to them. "Oh my god guys you can't- you won't believe this!" Immediately everybody turned around and was listening. "Professor McGonagall isn't British or Scottish! Can you believe it? That's insane I've always thought she was Scottish! But guess what - she's roman! Can you believe she's roman?"

"No way!", one of the fifth years  screamed immediately but the newcomer just nodded their head. "I know it's crazy right?", she responded with a grin. Everybody nodded. Well, everybody except Draco and Harry. Both had a smug grin on their face. They knew it. They've always known it.

"And guess what - she even has a daughter! But she isn't even in a relationship so Hannah thinks she was married before. Anyways her daughter will come to Hogwarts because according to Melina who had this information from a random portrait where Dumbledore were visiting someone, she's a great architect." A few gasps.

Draco and Harry had that smug grin on their face and they shared a half amused half concerned look. Well this gonna be interesting.

—————————

Only three days later the students of Hogwarts spotted two new faces on their tables. Because they were still renovating Hogwarts everybody could sit anywhere so the two new ones ended up sitting across the table to the golden trio. Surprisingly (well only for Ron and Hermione) both of them didn't seem to care about that.

It was Harry who leaned across the table and whispered: "See you at the lake at 6." They both nodded and the golden trio left the great hall. "Harry?", Hermione asked him as soon as the doors closed. "What the- what was that? You can't just... assume everybody knows you!" Harry only laughed.

"It's okay 'Mione. I know them.", he tried to calm her down. "Oh!"

After that they've got back to the hallway they're trying to clean up Harry also went to Draco and told him the exact same thing he told McGonagalls Daughter earlier. He also nodded and they went back to work.

As the time passes they really made a difference. They've putted half of the wall back on their place and even repaired the desks and quills  but suddenly Ron looked up and Draco and Harry have disappeared. Well they've been running through Hogwarts' corridors and staircases in order to get to the lake where the two new faces were already waiting.

"Hi Perce, hello Annabeth. Long time no see, huh?", Harry asked with a big grin on his face and only a second later Percy hugged him tight. "Missed you lil' brother!", he whispered into Harry's ear and Harry wrapped his arms around his brother. "Missed you too!"

If somebody would've heard them they'd be surprised because Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy didn't sound like they did normally. They're British accent was gone and replaced by a strong American one. Just like the Accent Percy and Annabeth had.

While Harry and Percy were quietly whispering, Draco and his older sister did the exact same thing. "So I've been waiting for month to get your promised fight!", Percy stopped whispering and pointed to his brother and his girlfriend. Harry grinned and Annabeth suddenly had her knife in one hand.

Only half a second later Harry had a golden sword in his hands and they both shared a look before both of them attacked Percy. You'd hear a surprised groan but then he drew Riptide and fought back. Not before attacking Draco so they could have a proper fight.

It would be an understatement if you'd say a third year Ravenclaw would be surprised to see Harry Potter and Malfoy when they've looked out of the window and saw them fighting with McGonagalls Doughter and her Boyfriend. But they were a Ravenclaw and they thought it'd be smart not to tell everybody. If Potter and Malfoy wanted them to know they'd be fighting in the great hall.

So their secret could be their secret a bit longer.

Meanwhile next to the lake Harry and Percy just tried to drown Draco underwater but Draco's a wizard and he knows spells like this because he knows the fucking sons of Poseidon. It took three seconds and his wand pointed at Harry's neck who stopped for a second.

Then Harry remembered that he didn't have to fight with his wand only and in the next second his sword pointed at Dracos chin. "Malfoy don't you want to surrender?", he asked him with a smug grin and slowly Draco lowered his own dagger only to cast a silent spell towards Harry witch let him flow a few meters backwards into the lake.

But surprise only a moment later Draco was in the air, tied up with bonds out of water. He stopped only a feet apart from Harry's face. "Do you want to apologize?", his Gryffindor enemy (and cousin) asked him with a victory smile. "For what, Potter? For ruining your clothes?"

And with that they've both stopped at the very same time and started laughing. Draco were his clothes so important everybody first thought he was a child of Venus/Aphrodite and Harry literally lived years in clothes from his fatter cousin Dudley.