stir you're causing

Giggling, the two ran down the hallways. Destination? Wille's room. Why? Well, he maaaybee just told everyone, live on cam, that it was him in the famous sex tape and that he Crown Prince of Sweden was in fact... not straight.

Several people were behind the now famous couple; some servants of the queen who wanted to minimize the 'damage', Malin and another bodyguard to protect the two from any potential threats, several Hillies who wanted to stream the event of the century life to their thousand followers and two very fast cameramen.

But Wilhelm opened the door with way too much force and as soon as Simon closed and locked it, the two broke into laugher. Into relieved, happy laugher with the biggest smiles on their faces. "Have you seen their faces?", Wille asked laughing but Simon only wrapped his arms around Wille and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you!", he whispered and Wilhelm's smile got even bigger if possible. "But, have you seen their faces?" This time Simon also started laughing. "Yeah, I did! Their mouthes were like 'O'!" Wille nodded. "I know!", and lay down on the bed, chuckling and being nothing but happy.

He felt free.

Simon sat down next to him, huge smile on his face and Wille pulled him down but just in the moment Simon laid next to Wille, someone called. Well, not just someone but Felice. "You were incredible!", she shouted as soon as Wille accepted the call. "Congrats!", Maddison screamed into the micro and Wille jerked it further away from his face.

"Thanks!", Simon replied and cuddled onto Wille. "What's going on out there?", Wilhelm asked them. "Well, some idiot said some slurs I won't repeat and now everywhere are same-sex people kissing. Like, even Hannah, who told us a week ago she was 'superstraight'.", Frederica made vomiting noises in the background.

"What about my mother?", Wille asked worried. "Not to be seen here, she was escorted to their car but they're still here. Where are you?", Felice wanted to know. "In Wille's room.", Simon answered. "You reached it?", Maddison wondered. "What's that supposed to mean?", Wilhelm complained laughing. "What?", she asked innocently and Simon snored.

"Hey guys, I mean not to stress you out at the moment but like you're trending worldwide on twitter and Mike says it's shown on the news.", Felice told them and now it was Wille to snore. "Yeah, we're chilled as hell!", he replied with sarcasm. "I mean, it was you're decision, wasn't it?", Frederica reminded them.

"Oh, let the love birds some time alone!", Stella shouted from somewhere in the background and everyone laughed but eventually ended the call.

Now, it was only Wille and Simon again, cuddling in Wille's bed at Hillerska. And they just came out. Holy shit. "That's some stir you're causing every time!", Simon teased him, but Wille only pulled him closer to him. "For you, always!", he replied, and even though it was true and they both knew it now, he still said it with a teasing undertone.

"Oh I'm so grateful, my Prince!", Simon bantered. "It's a honor!", Wille replied but couldn't keep a serious facade on for much longer and both started laughing.

It took a while until they were calm again, just enjoying the warm sun on their faces and each other's presence. "I love you too.", Wille mumbled, his face in Simon's hair. "I know.", Simon replied grinning and Wille sat up. "As much as I love you, I really think you should work on your responses if someone confesses you their undying love!", he told Simon, also grinning.

"Well, that's your course. I think, you could break it by just saying it often enough.", Simon suggested, somehow keeping a (not really) straight face. "Well, lucky you, because I think I can manage that.", Wille whispered, smiling widely.

"'M glad.", was everything Simon could reply before being tackled by Wille with kisses. And who was he to refuse?