177-178

Chapter 177: Recognizing The Wrong Person

“It seems like you haven’t met your senior yet?”

Gu Zheng smirked and said slowly, “Could it be that you don’t want to see your senior anymore?”

Qiao Xi: “??”

What did this bastard mean?

Qiao Xi’s countenance was ghastly pale, and she immediately said, “Of course, I want to see my senior. You don’t understand the feelings between us. Even if we don’t meet, we’ll still be thinking about each other.”

Gu Zheng smiled.

Was that so…

In Qiao Xi’s eyes, the feelings between them were purely admiration and couldn’t be concealed.

Gu Zheng could not help but laugh as his eyes sparkled.

Qiao Xi suddenly felt that something was off.

Gu Zheng was laughing!

Was he mad?

Qiao Xi felt a chill run down her spine. It just so happened that the actors had already completed the audition, so she should leave as soon as possible.

She would see Senior another time!

Qiao Xi took a list, and in the end, her gaze fixed onto a name.

Ye Qingyun, 38 years old, married. It was said that he was proficient in hacking and was handsome.

Qiao Xi immediately rushed over to look for Ye Qingyun. This person was definitely her senior.

Ye Qingyun was discussing the script. Qiao Xi waited for them to finish before carefully opening the door.

“Hello, Mr. Ye.”

Everyone turned around in surprise.

Ye Qingyun greeted indifferently, “Nice to meet you, Scriptwriter Qiao.”

Qiao Xi’s eyes lit up.

Senior knew that she was the scriptwriter! It was him!

Although Ye Qingyun was 38 years old, he looked gentle and refined. His acting skills were outstanding and he was also a popular young actor when he was young. He could be said to be an actor with both strength and looks.

Seeing how enthusiastic the scriptwriter was, he smiled and asked, “Miss Qiao, is anything the matter?”

Qiao Xi’s expression froze.

??

Why was Senior pretending? Didn’t he say that they were going to meet?

Qiao Xi’s mouth twitched. She looked at Ye Qingyun’s manager and immediately understood.

“Mr. Ye, don’t you know me?”

Ye Qingyun was confused.

He thought hard. She didn’t look… familiar to him.

At this moment, Gu Zheng had already walked to the lounge and was smiling.

Qiao Xi turned around and was shocked when she saw the man.

What was this bastard doing here?

Since Senior was unwilling to acknowledge her, Gu Zheng must definitely be here to watch her make a joke out of herself!

Qiao Xi was furious. She gritted her teeth. “Mr. Ye, you know very well that I’m looking for Mo Yuan, right?”

“…” Ye Qingyun and his manager looked at each other in confusion.