319-320

Chapter 319: My Husband Is Furious

Even so, the knocking sounds still penetrated her ears.

She lifted the blanket in frustration and suddenly thought of something. She picked up her phone and clicked on an application.

Outside the door.

Gu Zheng waited anxiously, but there was still no movement inside. It seemed like Mrs. Gu was really angry.

He knew that he was in the wrong. Mrs. Gu had never believed in Lu Yan, but he did not trust Mrs. Gu. He should know that no matter what, his little junior would trust him unconditionally.

However, the most important thing now was how to appease Mrs. Gu.

His eyes were filled with loneliness. Just as he was about to speak, he heard a piercing sound from inside.

Beep—

Gu Zheng was slightly nervous. “Qiao Xi, what’s wrong?”

Feeling uneasy, he knocked on the door anxiously.

Immediately after, a familiar female voice came from inside. It said without any emotions, “After interacting with you for a long time, I’ve come to like dogs more and more.”

Gu Zheng: “…”

These words sounded a little familiar!

Gu Zheng explained, “I was wrong. I shouldn’t have doubted you. There won’t be a next time. Please forgive…”

Before he could finish speaking, a mechanical female voice sounded from inside.

“I don’t believe you!”

Gu Zheng felt helpless.

He was very familiar with this thing. It was an automatic arguing application that Qiao Xi had asked him to help develop.

However, Qiao Xi was actually using the application he had developed for her.

The veins on his forehead twitched as he said helplessly, “Turn it off first. We…”

The robotic female voice spoke again, “You’re telling me to turn it off, but I won’t. It can’t be switched off in the first 20 minutes.”

Gu Zheng pursed his lips.

As long as this application was activated, it could not be switched off within 20 minutes. He had indeed set it up like this.

Qiao Xi lay on the bed and sent Gu Zheng a message in an extremely pleased manner.

The moment the man’s phone rang, he immediately took it out.

[Senior, you developed a very good arguing application. My husband is fuming!]

Gu Zheng smiled helplessly.

Even at dinner time, Qiao Xi had yet to open the door. Hence, the butler sent some food over.

When the butler went out, he bumped into Song Shijing.

Qiao Xi was hungry and was about to eat when she heard the butler and Song Shijing whispering at the door.

“Assistant Song, what happened?”

Qiao Xi thought that the two of them were going to talk about her, so she instantly became interested and leaned against the door to eavesdrop.

Song Shijing said helplessly, “Lu Yan went to the Gu family’s residence again.”

The butler asked again, “What did he do this time?”