Chapter 39

We were are all at the beach watching the sun set in front of us. The blankets all laid out on the beach sand as Rudy and Chase figured out how to start the fire. Franky had texted not to long ago letting us know that her and Austin made it to Greece for their honeymoon.

They'll be gone for two weeks and I have a strong gut feeling I won't be the only pregnant one out of us girls in our friend group. I looked over at Drew who was laughing with JD as I softly smiled watching him.

"You're in love with him aren't you?" Mads said softly next to me as she following my gaze towards Drew. "I am" I said blushing softly as if I was a teenager being asked who my crush was. "You guys make my heart so warm you know that?" She said as I nodded smiling at her.

"Did you guys pick a wedding date yet?" she said as I shook my head. "Not yet we have a little something occupying us at the moment" I said as she scrunched her eyebrows. She watched me get up as I walked over to were the snacks where pulling out each box and handing it to everyone as they all got silent.

"What is this?" Chase asked confused as he stared at everyone else with a box in their hand. Drew joined me standing up in front of them as I looked up at him smiling. Rudy smiling at the two of us as he got excited knowing he wanted a box too and I made sure to make him one.

"You guys can open the gift in front of you" I said softly as they all slowly opened it. The girls gasping as the boys mouths dropped open. "No way dude" Chase said as Drew laughed. I looked at the Mads, Maddy and Elaine who where dabbing there eyes as they set there boxes off to the side quickly standing up and pulling me into a group hug.

"You're pregnant!" Maddie yelled as we all laughed. The boys hugging Drew and then walking over to me and doing the same. "How far along? Do we know the gender yet?" JD asked getting excited.

"We don't know the gender yet, and I'm four weeks along" I said as they all smiled at me. "I'd just like to say that I'm going to be the best uncle to this baby" JD said raising his hand as Rudy shook his head scrunching his eyebrows. "Not a freaking chance dude it's definitely going to be me" Rudy said sounding offended at JDs comment making us all laugh.

"No wonder why you weren't drinking at the wedding, Maddy for the life of her didn't believe me when I noticed it but see what'd I say?" Chase said looking at Maddy as she shrugged her shoulders. "Well I thought Franky was really needing someone to stay sober" Maddy said putting her hands up in defense.

"Well congratulations to the two of you, you guys are going to be great parents and we all can't wait to have one join the family" Mads said as I looked at her in awe. "Baby girl or boy is going to be so loved" Rudy said as we all sat back down on the blankets.

They were all still admiring the boxes as I looked at Drew next to me who softly smiled draping his arm over my shoulders pulling me into him. "how'd grandma and grandpa react to the news?" Maddie asked as they all turned their attention to us.

"They cried grandma screamed slightly then got up right away hugging us and then they cried some more they are honestly really excited" I said as they awed. "I wish I was there to see there reaction" Maddie said sweetly as I softly smiled at her.

***

8 months later

This was what felt like my 100th appointment at the doctors office with Doctor Kelly. She was referred to me by Doctor Santiago when he told me the news I was pregnant. From then on life has been moving pretty fast.

Drew and I moved out into our own home in L.A where our friends helped us out. Maddie, Mads, Elaine, and Franky have been helping me with the nursery for the last couple months. Outer Banks has been renewed for another season which means filming in Charleston was soon to happen.