chap.2

"starscream, listen to me " megtron spoke as quietly as his vocals allowed him ," I am keeping it alive, not from the kindness of my spark, but because it can be used for an autobot lure."
"That is if the autobots hadn't abandoned it, you saw it, it looked like it had been left there!" Starcream replied, a mixture of malice and fear seeping into his voice.
"Starcream."
"Uh. Y-yes my lord?"
Like megatron had took all the malice from starscream and gave it to himself, he bellowed,
"MY PLAN IS INFALLIBLE, AND i WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECTING MY AUTHORITY!"
"Of course my lord, I would not dare I am merely-"
megatron had had enough of starscreams high-pitched vocals and started to walk away.
"- saying that-that the autobots may have abandoned it.."
Following like a lost puppy starscream continued.
"Lord megatron?"
'Lord' megatron had made his way across the room in 8 large strides.
" miko, if I'm correct?"
It didn't reply.
"OK then. As you probably already know I am megatron, you are here to be used as a lure for the autobots."
...
"What? Why would you just tell me that? like what if I- I ran..a-and told the others?" It stutted . It had starcream rolling on his pedes(Not literally)

"Yeh, why?" Knockout repeated obviously annoyed.
"these fleshy's are constantly causing problem for us AND ruining my paint job!" His voice slightly rising in pitch near the end of sentence.
Starcream nodded his head in agreement, he couldn't count how many times the humans had caused them problems. laughter filled the room and he flinched.

"Why? Why? Well.. it is a mere human, what will it do? run like it said it would, where would it go? When we found her she seemed to have been abandoned anyway."
And then to prove his point he laughed again. He made a 'follow me' gesture with is oversized hands and left the room. Starscream followed and arachnid joined behind him.(when did arachnid get here?)

Walking through the halls in silence wasn't comfortable at all for any but the tallest: megatron. Arachnid looked guilty of somthing, but than again they brought an organic on the ship so there is that ; starscream just seemed uncomfortable in the silence.
"Starscream, arachnid."
"Yes, my lord?" They both answered immediately.
" one of you will have to take care of the organic ."
"What!" ,Again, together they screeched.
"No-no-n" arachnid repeated whilst backing away hugging her chasis as if protecting herself.
"I c-cant my lord." She said (sounding terrified? Heh, the great spider warrior afraid of a fleshy?)
"Alright, it is your task then starscream."
....
"WHAT"
Arachnid slipped past megatrons optic view, and left to her quarters mumbling about 'a room' and 'rust'.
"Oh, get over yourself, you impudent fool. You are the only bot here who doesn't do any useful job anyway."
"But-but what about -"
"Soundwave works most of the ship despite only bieng coms chief,
Shockwave works in the lab ... and would most definitely kill or experiment on it." He whispered the last part." Knockout is the medic and breakdown his assistant,
Arachnid runs the entire insecticon hive,The vhecons work in the energon mines or protect the ship
And I am constantly having to tell morons like you how to do your job." using a dreary tone he continued " and yet, you do next to nothing."
"What?! I'm military chief,I'm constantly testing the wepons and training the vehcons and seekers!" Starcream flayed his arms as if his hard work was in front of him.
"Yes, wich is easier done than you act like it is"
"Easier done?! It takes vorns to to train a fully fledged warrier!"
"Starcream!" He raised his voice only slightly and yet starscream backed down completely. Bowing he answered.
"I-i will take the fleshy my lord, I apologise for my impudence."
"Good." And with that he left, helm held high ,and no regrets.
His wings practically glued to the back of his chasis, starscream slouched and walked of. He hadn't gotten very far however, bieng stopped by breakdown.
With the fleshy.

Breakdown, looked calm,so did it.
'Lucky for them' He thought.
"Breakdown."
Looking up from the filthy fleshy breakdown answered.
"Yes?."
"Pass it over." Sarcasticly he spoke:" I am greatly pleased to have been given express permission from our lord to be its caretaker."
"Uhh ...okay?.. her' you ar'".
Handing the human over gently he inhaled, afraid to wake such a weary child.
"Oh.. just hand it over already."
Snatching up the fleshy in sharp digits, starscream turned and walked off.

'This fleshy' he thought 'sleeps a lot' poking it with his other hand.

It grabbed him.

And it's not letting go.'no-no get off'
A small hum came from his hands. From the fleshy. Opening his hands slightly he saw it in the light: holding one of his digits and curled in a ball ; it reminded him of a sparkling,an innocent sparkling.(an incredibly small sparkling)

With less force and anger than before he pried out of its hold and looked at it. Moving it. He could no longer see an ugly, disease-carrying fleshy from the story's, no, only a small sparkling. His sparkling.

So what did he do? Go carry it to his quarters? Make shure it's fed and healthy? No, he went to gloat.

Now speed walking to the closest vehicons to him. He announced his presence and immediately started gloating and showing off his new sparkling to all those who could see.

"Commander starscream!"
"Hmm what do you want? Can't you see im busy?"

"Here, you dropped it"
"What"
And in the hand of the (for some reason overly small) vehicon was his sparkling. He quickly checked his own clawed servos only to see them empty. Snatching his sparkling back, he ran to the medics sign on one of the rooms. Barging in desperately looking for Knockout in his usual 'habitat' as he called it.

"Knockout, I require your immediate medical assistance!"He screeched.
Skidding and thunderous pede steps made their way down the halls and into medbay.
Laboured breaths repeated like a tune to a drum.
"Wha-what is it?"
"MY spar- " he cleared his throat " the fleshy, I dropped it."
"Is that it?"
"It could be injured and megatron will have my helm for such a mistake."
"Fair enough. Hand it over."
Gently handing over the injured sparkling he exhaled. She should be fine. She's in the digits of a trustworthy medic.

Vocals-voice
Digits-fingers/hands
Helm-head
Vorn-years
Sparkling-child
Servos-hands

(If I got any of these wrong please tell me)