chap.5

Megatron had spoke in the silence of the small room.
"So, Will it live?"

"of course it will,you're talking to the best medic this side of the stratosphere!" Knockout replied, smugly.

Shockwave had spoke next; clearly waiting for an exit.
"It is illogical to stay here then."

"I will take my leave aswell." megatron agreed, and followed him out the small doors.
'I will have to have someone make them larger.' He thought bitterly, bieng a larger bot has it perks, but it also has setbacks and annoyances. (It is the same for bieng a small bot.)

His first destination was to check in on soudwaves progress on decoding the relics location, he was aware that shockwave had not made any progress and ticked that on his mental checklist.

Walking slowly through the labyrinth of a ship that the nemesis was, was tiring. They were only a few breems into the new cycle and yet, he felt like he had to recharge another 5 vorns, 'is this what soundwave feels like? Constantly working;  dealing with the troubles of incompetent fools?...
Nevermind, soundwave dosn't feel.'

His own Heavy peede steps rung through his audio receptors. It had started to form a helmache. This had caused hin to rethink waking up, today was supposed to be a peaceful, autobot-free day, but when would he ever get that?

Entering the main room, which was dark; only dimly lit by the white  and lavender(ish) lighting over their helms(and the large computer screens which flashed with the cybertronian language)

Although megatron didn't need to, due to his loud peede steps, he waved his hand and called out.
"Soundwave."

Soundwave turned he helm to look at his lord, he knew what megatron wanted, there was no other thing he asked for realy. '97%' appeared on his visor, this is the only way for him to communicate after-- the incident.
Megatron felt a wave of pity and guilt wash over his frame, it was like a tidal wave, rusting him and making his joints go squeaky and loose. He dismissed it. Immediately.

But...

If he'd been faster-

"Good." He quickly turned around and made his exit, servos behind his back, through the inky black door. His next destination was arachnid.

The spider-femme always got on his nerves, to her lack of loyalty and trust to her personality riddled with death and despair, no matter how much she hid, it was obvious, to megatron atleast. (No matter how bad, A leader should at least know how their troops feel.)

Back in the long, twisted snake like halls, he started to hum, hands never leaving his back. An old cybertronian lulabye he had heard when he was just a sparkling.

Hush now, dear sparkling.
Recharge, and let your optic-sheets fall.
Let carrier cover you in a shawl.
Warm your spark, no need do cower in the dark.
For when your carrier is here, there is nothing to fear, and I love you my youngling.

This was often sung to sparklings in the mines, like he was. It was sung to the sparklings and younglins so that they know they're not alone and have nothing to fear, despite bieng in constant danger of the fumes and falling rocks that inhabited the mines along with the other bots.
Megatron only sings it now to Remember the past; to show how far he's gotten. A slave, working in the mines to a warlord who owns an entire faction.

His once sower mood turning quickly to that of pride, he strode down the halls nearing arachnids' quarters. He made another mental note to check in on the insecticons.

He knocked (rather harshly) against her quarters' door.
"Arachnid, I aquire you time." He spoke not as roughly as his knocking.

"Yes my lord" arachnids reply was accompanied by the 'vvwaoosh' of an overly large, grey-blue opening door. She stepped out and bowed her helm slightly; indicating megatrons higher status.
She only ever did that when she wanted somthing from him; make him seem like it was his idea, or just a suggestion to follow through with, and all that. However, this time she didn't seem to want anything. She kept her helm there for a few more seconds and then lifted it with a sigh.