Chapter 15

~Tsukishima's POV~

I slowly walked back to my hotel room, trying to process everything.

He loves me...

How?

Why?

I'm so rude to Kuroo, and yet someone like him, loves me

Then my mind went to the first time we met:

"Alright team! Gather up!" Daichi yelled out in the middle of practice. "In 10 minutes Nekoma should be arriving. They will be staying the weekend here in our town. This weekend we will do 2 practice matches a day; one in the morning, and one in the evening. Coach said that we have to house some Nekoma players at our houses, so we are having a little get together to meet everyone. Oh, and don't worry, Coach has contacted everyone's families ahead of time."

"YAYYYYY! KAGEYAMA! WE GET TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!", the short tangerine yelled out.

"Great.", the king said in a sarcastic voice.

Tanaka chimed in, "I can't wait to shove a volleyball down those city boy's thro-"

"OUR CITY BOY WHAT!?", someone yelled out with the same energy as Tanaka. Our whole team turned around, and behold, Nekoma.

An annoying guy with a puffed up mohawk was the first to be noticed, due to his loud entrance. Then a tall gray haired giant who was conversating with a rather short member who had already seemed quite pissed. A boy that resembled a small cat was looking down at his game, obviously not paying attention. Two more boys walked in with black and-

"Hello Karasuno~" , a smooth voice echoed through the gym, as a tall, black haired guy appeared, standing in front of the Nekoma team. I looked him up and down, trying to read him, but...I just couldn't. Then... he locked eyes with me, and I froze. He had the eyes of a cat, looking at his next prey, with a sly grin on his face. I looked away, and slightly pushed up my glasses.

"Welcome Nekoma, you guys are early", Daichi stated, walking up to the latter, bowing and shaking hands. And shortly after everyone started to talk, and joke around, well besides me. I took my water bottle and went outside to sit in the grass next to the gym. I let out a deep sigh, as I looked up at the sky.

"You know its rude not to introduce yourself to guest~", the smooth voice I had heard earlier, interrupted my peace. I pinched the bridge of my nose and let out an even bigger sigh then before.

"Oh Hi. And Bye", I said getting up to walk away, not even giving the male a glance.

"Wait." , he said, grabbing my arm so I wouldn't walk away. "Tsukishima, right? I'm Kuroo, Nekoma's team captain." I could hear the pride in his voice as he said that last part.

"Why do I need to know? I really don't care.", I replied coldly, turning to look him in the eyes. He looked back at me with curious yet playful eyes.

"Ooooo playing hard to get I see~", he gave me a wink, and I giggled a little bit. Is this guy for real?

"Look...Kuroo was it? I don't understand how this interaction is helpful or needed. So how about we stop wasting each others time?" , I said with a fake smile, as I pulled my arm away, and went inside to get my stuff. As I pasted the cat he whispered over to me with a smirk.

"We're roomies Tsukki-poo~"