Chapter 7

~Authors Note~

Heyyyy y'all just wanted to give you a little information. In this chapter these ships are together.

Hinata x Kageyama

Suga x Diachi

Asahi x Noya

Tanaka x Ennoshita

Kiyoko x Yachi

Kinnoshita x Narita

Sooooooo yee let's get into it🙃

~Tsukishima POV~

I had decided to stay the weekend over Yama's house. That Monday we had a volleyball camp in tokyo with our volleyball team and I swear Yama's wouldn't stop talking about how excited he was. I found it kinda cute but I wouldn't let him know that.

I woke up Monday morning to a cold empty bed. I sat up and rub the sleep out my eyes looking around the room for Tadashi. I spotted him standing in front of his mirror, scrolling through his phone, and already in his uniform. Coach wanted us to wear them so we could all stay together in a group for the travel. Which I didn't really mind, Yama looked good in everything. I rolled out of bed and sleepily walked over to him, wrapping my arms loosely around his waist and burying my face into the side of his neck. I took a deep breath and breathed in Yama's scent. 'Mmm...so sweet'. "Mmm...Morning Tadashi", I mumbled out lightly pressing my lips to his neck giving soft butterfly kisses.

Yama's let out a soft giggle and whispered,"Good morning to you too sleephead". He ruffled my hair lightly and took a picture of us in the mirror. I was to tired to protest so I just close my eyes and continued to hold him. After Yama took the picture, he set his phone down on his dresser and turned around in my arms, wrapping his around my neck, pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you Tadashi", I said rubbing his back with one of my hands. "I love you too Kei, now come on you have to get ready, and I'm gonna make us some breakfast", he gave me a soft smile and I nodded. Before he could get out my arms I connected our lips, cupping his cheeks, rubbing my thumb over his freckles. He returned the kiss running a hand through my hair. I slowly pulled away, gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, while he stayed in the bedroom for a little putting on his warm ups.

After I did all that, and put my jersey and warm ups on, and grabbed me and Yamaguchi's gym bags and over stay bag and brought them downstairs. The smell of biscuits hit my nostrils when I made my way to the kitchen after setting our bags by the door. I leaned against the frame of the kitchen entrance, watching as Yamaguchi spread  some strawberry jam over them.

I sat on one of the bar stoles that were at the island and whistled at Yama, getting his attention. "K-kei....you scared me", he studered out. I grinned and stood up, walking over to Yama. He started to backup, until he back into the countertop, and had no where else to go. " K-kei w-what are you doing?". I reached behind him and grabbed a biscuit, biting into it and letting out a small moan that made Yama shiver. "Mmm...these taste...", I licked the crumbs off my lips,"delicious". I saw him jolt a bit, as his knees buckled under him. 'Cute'. I kissed him lightly on the cheek, chuckling to myseelf, and pulled out my phone, checking the time."As much as I love teasing you, if you we don't leave know Daichi and Coach will be at our throats". I rolled my eyes thinking about Coach and Captains annoying voices yelling at us for being late. I grabbed another biscuit from behind Yama, and then grabbed our water bottles, heading towards the door. Yama followed behind me with a biscuit in his mouth and another in his hand, shutting off all the lights. We grabbed our bags and put are shoes on and left, on our way to what will be a long exhausting camp.

~Time skip~
-At school by the bus-

Me and Yama had finally arrived and on time to coach had just announced that the bus was ready to go. I let out a yawn as I wrapped my arms around Yamaguchi, from behind, resting my chin on top of his head. "T-tsukki, what are you-".

"Omg, Daichi look at our kiddos", Suga nudge Daichi and pointed in our direction. Everyone stopped and looked at us.

"Aww who knew saltyshima could be a huge softie", Tanaka said, snickering with Noya.

"Tch. Yeah yeah, laugh it up. I just wanna get on the bus already and sleep", I said in a annoyed voice, holding Yama closer as I buried my face into his neck. I glanced at him slightly and saw that he was bright red. 'Cute'.

Coach clapped his hands together, "alright load up guys".

Me and Yamaguchi ended up sitting in the back of the bus next to Kiyoko and Yachi. Yachi was braiding Kiyoko's hair, while she was scrolling through her phone. Hinata was laying down on Kageyama's lap, as the king absent mindedly played with his orange hair, looking out the window. Tanaka was taking selfies with shades on while Ennoshita just rested his head on his shoulder with his eyes closed. Asahi and Noya were playing rock paper scissors. Suga was leaned against Daichi, holding hands as the both looked out the window pointing out things they saw. Kinnoshita and Narita were sleeping together, Kinnoshita with his head on Narita shoulder, and Narita's slightly resting his head on top of his.

I started to put my ear buds in when I felt a light tap on my arm. "Can I listen too". I nodded and handed Yama one of the buds. I played soft lofi music that we could fall asleep to. I leaned  against the window and felt something lean on me and looked down to see Yama's head resting on my shoulder. "Get some rest my star". I heard a mumble in reply but couldn't really make out what he said. I shrugged a bit and kissed Yama's forehead lightly, and leaned back in my seat falling into a rather nice sleep.