Amity, just Amity

*Amity's POV*

Soon after our conversation, Ed was finally packed. We walked to Luz's house and we talked about things that don't matter to the plot sooooooooo, yeah.

We finally get there and walk in and me and Ed sat on the couch.
"HUNTER!!!! COMEEEE DOOOWWWNNN! THEY ARE HEREE!" Luz says whilst going upstairs.
Ed's face goes slightly red, only just red enough to notice.
"Wait! Hunter is here??"
I laugh
"You didn't know? Didn't Emira tell you he lived here now?" I ask
"Well, yeah but I didn't know he was gonna join"
"You forgot didn't you?"
I know him, if he makes a reasonable response he probably just forgot, I know that I'm sounding a bit mean but I'm just telling the truth
"Yeahhh I kindaa didd" I knew it

Luz came down in a sleeveless white pj shirt and purple pj shorts with a yellow shooting star on the side, SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!! JDGSWUZVIS!!! I feel my face heat up, Luz looks at my and does THE CUTEST LAUGH TO FREAKING EXIST!!!!
"Both if you should probably get changed too"
"I'll go first so you two can have your alone time~~"
Edric grabbed his clothes and ran to the bathroom to change, me and Luz were left alone. I WAS LEFT ALONE WITH LUZ! I KNOW WE ARE DATING BUT STILL!!

"So, how is my awesome girlfriend feeling??"
I feel myself get redder and redder
"I feel great now that you are here"
I know that sounded cheesy but it was the truth ok?
"Awwww I feel better now that you are here too"
JDHDICBODDNIXMD9XBDIDKCHC I'M OK, I'M OK!!!!!

Soon after that, Hunter came down in his PJs and sat on the couch next to where Edric sat, we still don't fully get along but it is hard for me to forgive people easily. I am trying though, for Luz... and Ed.

"I thought you said they were all coming, not just Amity" He looked confused but a bit relieved
"Well Emira didn't come and Edric is currently changing into his PJs"
I noticed Hunter stopped looking relieved and looked more worried, he was also blushing. As I said earlier, it us pretty easy to tell that they like each other.