Tired

*Luz's POV*

Me and Amity were talking to each other, telling jokes and giggling.

I noticed the boys come back into the room holding hands, Edric looks very happy, while Hunter is looking down, his face redder than before, he looked a bit embarrassed and a bit like he was still processing what happened but also looked very flustered and happy.

YESSS!!!! THEY SOOOO KISSED!!! MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!

They both sit down, closer than last time, and we start playing cards for a couple of hours. Well, I had to teach them first because it isn't a game from this world. Owlbert found it in the human world and brought it here. We play a lot of games with them such as Blackjack, Liar, 21 and go fish, and that is only a few of them.

We have a lot of fun and when we finish, I start to feel tired
"*yawn* guys I'm tired, I might go to sleep now"
"Me too" I hear Amity say in a tired tone

But before I go to bed I want Edric to ask where he is sleeping or atleast yawn so I can tell him that he is sleeping in Hunter's room.

I hear Edric yawn, yes now it is my time to shine! As I am about to talk, Edric speaks
"I'm tired, Hunter I'm sleeping in your room, let's go"
He stood up and offered Hunter a hand.
Well, I guess I don't have to, Edric was already doing my job for me.
Hunter hesitated for a second or two then grabbed Edric's hand. Edric pulls him up and walks with Hunter to his room, well the right corridor anyways because I hear Edric say
"Which one is yours again?"
I hear Hunter sigh "That one"