the woods

*Hunter's POV once again*

He gets off me and stands up, I do the same.
"Shouldn't we leave a note saying where we are so no one thinks we are missing if we fall asleep in your cabin?"
"Oh, right. We probably should"
"I'll write it now"

I get a pen and paper from the desk, trying not to wake Flapjack up. I write
'Hey sis, if you are reading this, we have not been kidnapped, we are going to Edric's cabin so if we fall asleep there, we don't want u panicking. Have a good time with your Girlfriend! Byeeeeeee!!'
I put it on my bed.

I head over to the door and open it quietly,
"Follow me" I whisper
He nods and we tiptoe out the house we go out a window in the kitchen so Hooty doesn't out us. We go towards the woods
"I know the perfect place in here" Eddie says - WAIT DID I JUST CALL HIM EDDIE JPHODISNL!!!!
Anyways, EDRIC started heading forward, I followed.
"ok, where is it?"
"In the woods" He said with a smirk
"Haha very funny" sarcasm, I love it almost as much as I love Ed :) WAIT SHIT NO! CAN YOU STOP BEING GAY FOR ONE MINUTE!?!?

After a few minutes of walking in silence EdRIC breaks it
"We are almost there"
"Finally" I say smiling as I roll my eyes
"Can I cover your eyes, it won't be for long, just a minute or two"
"Umm ok?"
He stands behind me and puts his hands over my eyes. It only took a minute to get there, and even though I expected to bump into things, I didn't.

"We're here!" He takes his hands off my eyes. It was beautiful! It was colourful, lively and peaceful. There was a waterfall, the cleanest lake I've ever seen , pink leafed trees and soft green grass. It wasn't anything like the rest of the woods, the rest of it was pretty gloomy, peaceful and relaxing but pretty gloomy.
"How did you find this?!?"
"Long story"
I sit down on the grass and he follows after
"Tell me"
He sighs lightly
"Long story short, One time I dropped Mittens of at your house and after I did, I went for a walk in the woods, I got lost so I started wandering around and I found this place, I spent some time here then I went looking for a way out, then when I finally made my way out, I ended up back at your house"
"Of course YOU got lost" I laugh
"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing. Wait, I thought we were going to your cabin"
"Oh we are, I just wanted to show you this first, we can go now if you'd like"
"Nah, I wanna stay here a bit longer"
"If you say so" He grabs my hand and looks over at me. I was looking at his hand on mine, then I looked at his lips, THEN I NOTICED HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!!
I hear him laugh
"What are you staring at?"

I swiftly stand up and change the topic
"I think we should go to the cabin now!"
He stands up looking.. disappointed? About what?

He sighs and grabs my hand, we start walking. We were silent the whole way there, I didn't mind it though. What bugged me was why he looked disappointed, why? Did he want to kiss me again? No, why would he? He only did it for a dare, it.. didn't mean anything to him...

"We are here!" He looks over at me "you good?"
"Yes, I'm fine and wow I expected it to be small and falling apart"
It was really impressive! It looks like a one story house made of wood.
"I've had a lot of failed attempts, believe me. Anyway, let's go in"
I went in and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was fully furnished
"It's fully furnished?"
"Yep! Took stuff from my house, they didn't even care, they just replaced whatever I took"

I walk over to the whole ass couch in his cabin and sit down, he sits directly next to me.
"So someone could Rob them and they wouldn't care?"
"Unless you steal things from their company, they don't care"
"What if you and your Siblings disappear?"
"We are all out on sleepovers and they don't know"
"Wowww you have amazing parents 🙄"
"I know right!"
We both start laughing, when the laughing comes to a stop, I feel something touching my hand. I look down to see his hand on mine again, I look up at him to see him staring. Before I could say anything, I get lost in his golden eyes.

I didn't notice our faces getting closer until I feel something touch my lips.