not going to sleep anytime soon

*Hunter's POV*

"I'm tired, Hunter I'm sleeping in your room, let's go"
I'm sorry? Whattt??? I feel my face heat up as he walks up to me and puts his hand out, I reluctantly take it and stand up, we walk to my room, still holding hands.

We get to the right corridor then he stops.
"Which one is yours again??"
Yeah, it would've been a bit weird for him to know which one was mine.
I sigh and point to my room
"That one"
He runs to my room, dragging me along, ... still hand in hand... fuck I'm too gay for this shit!!

When we get into my room, he finally lets go and sits on my bed. I don't have a sleeping bag so I'm just gonna sleep on the floor.
"Where am I sleeping?"
"On my bed"
He lays on my bed
"With you?"
My face feels like it is on fire!
"N-no I'm sleeping on the floor.."
My face cools down as I lean on the bed ready to lay down on the floor when Edric grabs my arm and pulls me onto the bed
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor"
"...w-whatever"

I turn around to face away from him, I look over to my desk to see Flapjack awake. He flies over to the lights, turns them off and flies back over to the little bed on my desk.

I try to go to sleep and when I am about to drift off, I feel Eddie's hands wrap around my waist. I woke up FAST! I feel like my whole body covered in lava!
I hear a little laugh from behind me
"I love you Glodiee~"
"I umm I-"
I couldn't speak, was he sleep talking or was he awake?
"Aww is someone flustered?~"
He turns me on my back and gets on top off me
"Sorry I can't sleep, wanna go to my cabin?"
"I-I mean.... u already made me wide awake so sure"