where all it ended and where all is started

disclaimer: lout of the count family does not belong to me, it belongs to the rightful owner.

Every pic/illust in this fic, except the official are rightfully mine.

Ship: yoo jonghyuk x cale (yes noble trash point of view drive me crazy over this ship)

I am not a native English user so please do correct me if I make any mistakes, I am still learning and it will be a great help!! I use grammarly a lot lolol

_________________________________

"you are dead"

'i know' he thought.

He is dead and he is well aware of that fact.

Surprisingly, different from the title that was bestowed to him 'hero' by the continent, there is nothing grant from his dead. as he always thought that hero will always life full with the most unexpected shits, that is why he doesn't want to be recognized as hero even though he was well aware that he already has that name in peoples heart.

But this so-called hero died due to a stupid poison attempt at the royal palace.

Well, maybe that could be counted as 'unexpected shits' because even he himself never thought someone will try to poison him. he doesn't know whether it was actually poison attempted to kill him or he is just unlucky enough to accidentally drink someone's else poison.

It doesn't matter since he is dead anyway.

He accepts that fact surprisingly easy.

His life has been full with enough bullshit that the fact he is now dead is not very surprising for him.

'I guess it is a deadly poison' he thought because he does not feel any pain and straight-up ended in this place, in front of this person... well a god to be precise.

The red-haired man stares at the figure in front of him with copper skin and silver hair, he is too familiar with this man to not recognized him right away.

He is the God of Geath.

This one god that always mess with his life.

"what do you want now?"

The red-haired man -Cale- glared at the man in front of him before looking at the office-like room that he came once before

When he was alive.

He at that time will never thought that he will come again to this place when he is dead.

At least not at such near future.

Heck, he even though he will never come to this place again.

Oh, how wrong he was.

He was now sitting down on the soft couch that have better quality than that at the roan palace, not better than his couch at black castle though. He smiled happily remembering all the gold and top quality product he gather in this life.

if Raon was here he probably gonna say 'what is it human? are you gonna scam someone? let's show it to the White star!!'

He scoffs at the thought of a cheery black dragon, but his mouth twitched creating a soft smile before disappearing the next second.