the first?

_____

LCF AND ORV BELONG TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER

EVERY PIC/ILLUST IN THIS FIC IS RIGHTFULLY MINE, EXCEPT PIC FROM OFFICIAL ART.

________

______________

________

[The main scenario has arrived!]

+
[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value]

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: Death

+

Cale stared coldly at the box that appeared in front of him and ignore it. He knew the answer for this scenario even without reading ORV, he is smart enough to realize the word 'creature' on the clear condition.

The chaos started when people started to understand what had just happened. Panicking, some started calling the police, or whatever security department could call, but Cale knew that that was all useless at this point.

Everything works just like in the novel.

The announcement by the prime minister.

Shooting.

A menacing dokkaebi behind the scenes.

Cale sighed, thinking how difficult his life was.

[Some places are starting to have fun, some haven't started at all, then I am gonna show you what would happen if there wasn't a first kill in five minutes]

The dokkaebi reappeared, making the people on the train shriek in surprise and fear.

A large screen appeared showing the classroom, some high school students who were at the end of the train whispered 'Is that our uniform?' Apparently, they are also from Daepong High School.

Not long after that, the heads of the students in that class exploded together, a girl quickly strangled her friend who died instantly with a groan.

He knew her well, the student of Yoo Jonghyuk, Lee jihye.

Everyone paled as they look at the gruesome view in front of them, but there is another thing in cale's head.

'Are we proceeding at the same time with 3807?' He thought, the train with Kim Dokja on it should be watching this as well. This is bad, he needs to move quickly in order to avoid the main character.

He needs to avoid them no matter what.

He glanced around, looking at people around him who now starting to look wary at each other, understandingg they need to kill to survive in this scenario.

If someone takes a step to attack, the peaceful environment he enjoyed before won't exist anymore as everyone will start attacking each other.