lay low for now

disclaimer: lout of the count family and omniscient reader does not belong to me, it belongs to the rightful owner.

Every pic/illust in this fic, except the official, is rightfully mine.

Ship: yoo jonghyuk x cale

.

.

.

They just arrived at the Gumho station today.

He had changed his clothes to his black military clothes on their way, and he also moved all his plastic bags to his spatial pocket, he can't enter gumho station while bringing daily necessities, he is too lazy to deal with the nasty people in there.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Seung Won asked when he saw Cale lying on the tiled floor at Gumho station.

"Sleep"

Both Seung Won and Jin Joo were silent, not knowing how to respond to Cale's reply who started to lay down on the cold floor of Gumho Station.

"The world ends, stop being lazy" Jin Joo asked.

What a cheeky kid, he thought blinked and look at the girl and boy who keep staring at him.

"What?"

"We don't know your name yet," said Seung Won from behind his sister's shoulder.

Ah, now he thought about it, he never let them know his name, and they just keep calling him 'Hyung' 'Hyung' comfortably until he forgot he need to introduce himself.

"...Cale, Cale Henituse," he said with a moment's of hesitation

Name, long time ago when he was reincarnated in this world, his mother gave him s name, Kim Rok Soo. But the name is written on the paper never felt 'fit' for him, like a shirt that too big or too small, uncomfortable, he felt the name was not for him.

"have you checked the attribute window?" he looked toward the kid, and both of them nodded enthusiastically and tell him about their attribute.

'They need to be a little bit more secretive about it' he thought.

Cale nodded, he haven't checked his attribute until this day as he was too busy with problems in his mind.

'Attribute window'

A box appeared in front of him.

+

[Attribute window]

Name: Cale Henituse/■■■ ■■■ ■■■

Age: 22 years old

Constellation Sponsor: none (six constellations showing interest)

Private Attribute: Gods favorite (myth), nature favorite (myth), a forgotten hero (legend), reincarnator (legend), bloody commander (hero), strategist (rare)

Exclusive Skills: Indestructible shield Lv 30, Vitality of the heart Lv 30, The sound of the wind Lv 30, Dominating aura Lv 30, Fire of destruction Lv 30, Super rock Lv 25, Sky eating water Lv 25, Blood drenched rock Lv 17, Annual ring of life Lv 17, Sword of fire Lv 30, wall of water Lv 20, recording Lv???, instant Lv???

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 1, Strength Lv. 1, Agility Lv. 1, Magic Power Lv. 55.

Overall Evaluation: none

+

Cale gaped at the sight of his overall information, his mind become a mess right now and he feel like he want to faint.

What the fuck is gods favorite? What is he? A toy? And what is nature's favorite? what nature? Am I some kind of jungle savior or something?

And why does he have reincarnator attribute? Oh god, his soulmate will kill him, he is sure the last time he checked Omniscient Reader and Three Ways of Survival is not a romance tragedy novel with the mc killing his soulmate.