Enhypen as your Boyfriend

☆Heeseung☆

●Protective
He can be protective of you when your around the group but after awhile he knows that he can trust them.

●Loving you
He loves you a lot he would make sure you were included in anything so you didn't feel left out. He would also take you shopping when he has time.

●Attention
He trys to give as much Attention as he can since he is a kpop idol he's really busy. But from time to time he would check up on how you ate doing

☆Jake☆

●Protective
He can be protective when he needs to be like when your in public and theirs boys around he would but his arm around your shoulder or hold your hand and never let go of it.

●Loving you
He loves you as much as his dog (which is a lot) so if you asked him if he loved you or the dog more it would be hard for him to pick. But he loves you a lot and makes sure you know he dose.

●Attention
He would text you when he had time cause he is a busy person but he would text your everything when he had free time. But he dose love your Attention toured him

☆Sunoo☆

●Protective
He can be shy but he would be a little protective but your probably more protective of him because of how cute he is but most of the time he's chill.

●Loving you
He would love you a lot he would follow you every were you go cause he just wants to see your beautiful face. He would also text you a lot on how much he loves you and how he wants to see even though you just saw him a minute ago.

●Attention
Honestly he loves the Attention from you but when it comes to him giving you Attention he would make sure he gives you a bunch of Attention when your with him. But he loves the Attention you give him, you also love giving him Attention.

☆Jay☆

●protective
He is very protective of you because he cares about you a lot and dosnt want you getting hurt or taken from him. So he's always very close by you but you like being by him so it works out for the both of you.

●Loving you
Jay loves saying love you to you and you like it when he says it cause he say it every time he sees you. He loves texting you and saying I love you. He just loves saying love you.

●Attention
He trys giving you as much Attention as you can cause he's a little a busy from being an idol but when he dose have time he loves kissing you cheek every time he has a chance to see your face. And he also loves playing with your hair if it's short or long he dosnt care he just likes playing with it.

☆Sunghoon☆

●Protective
He can be protective when your in public but most of the time he's chill. But he makes sure that your close by him and not to far from him. But you don't mind so you just go with it

●Loving you
He loves you a lot he may not show it to much but they're times where hes told you that he loves you more the anything. So you know that he loves you even when he doesn't show it that much.

●Attention
Like with the rest of them he can be pretty busy being an idol but he texts you about what he's doing and how he's doing. He would ask what your day was like. You would miss but when he comes home you guys cuddle on the couch for what it seems like it's been hours buts only been minutes but you don't mind.

☆Jungwon☆

●Protective
Like sunno he can be shy but he can be very protective when it comes to you but he's cool. He likes when your close by him so your not out of his sight not even for a minute.

●Loving you
He would say a lot like how Jay dose but he loves loves you a lot he would give you a box of chocolate that's shaped like a heart so you won't forget that he loves you like a box of chocolate. He would always text you hearts to that says I love you on it and you would smile because of it. Let's just say he loves you a lot

●Attention
Like sunno he loves giving you Attention a lot of it but he loves Attention from you and you love giving it back to Him. You would give him the most attention  more then he dose but you don't mind at all. As long as he's with you and your with him your both happy.

☆Niki☆

●protective
Since you guys are still young (cause niki is 16) you guys are not really aloud to go outside by your selves. So he's not that protective of you but when it comes to hate comments he will comfort you and say that their not on your level and they never will be.  But most of the time he's chill.

●liking you
He would show signs that he likes you but because of how old he he's the members think you guys should wait till your older to date. But the signs are there he would give you guys a lot of gifts. But in the end you guys would secretly date and try not to act to suspicious around the members.

●Attention
He would give you all his attention when he had the time when hes not practicing  for one of enhypens mv but most of the part he's home so you guys just hangout there for the most of the time. He loves Giving you Attention and so do you.