Enhypen when your sad

☆Heeseung☆
He would comfort you the whole day and try to make you smile as much as he can. When he has to leave for meetings or something for business he makes sure to leave chocolate in the kitchen because he knows you like chocolate (if you don't like chocolate you can change the flavor :) )

☆Jake☆
He would see that your upset at something so he would bring you little gifts to help you feel better. Every time he sees you he kisses your head and asks if your feeling better or if you need anything. He would also try to cook for you but if not he would order yor favorite food.

☆Sunoo☆
He would be with you 24/7 and make cute little faces to make you feel better. He would bring you big gifts like a giant teddy bear you said it was ok but he would buy you gifts either way. He would cuddle you and you would kiss his cheek or forehead because of how cute he is. But he would just be with you the whole time.

☆Jay☆
He would be worried and think that he might of did something to hurt you but in the end it wasn't him so he would chill. He would ask you if you wanted to bake cookies and you said yes. You had a blast because he made you laugh a lot while you were cooking. But once the cookies were done they looked funky but tasted good so you guys didn't care and you glad he asked to bake cookies.

☆Sunghoon☆
He would hug you a lot because he thi KS it would make you feel better. He would also flirt with you like saying "have you gotten more beautiful" or "you look gorgeous" and you would blush but it made you feel better. He would give you a peck on the lips to show that he loves you.

☆Jungwon☆
He would bring you your favorite food and flowers  to cheer you up and play "cheer up" by twice and start dancing funny to make you smile and it worked because you were laughing like crazy on how he was dancing. After that he would cuddle you and say that your safe in his arms and nothing can hurt you ever.

☆Niki☆
He would put his arm around your shoulder and say that you will be ok and he would ask if you want to play games with him like uno or something he would also share his candy with you to make you feel better.

Thank you for 100 reads :)
-Anny