Enhypen they saw you

☆Heeseung☆
He would find you gorgeous and he would be nervous to talk to you because hes scared that you might thinks that you think he's not attractive. But he builds the courage to ask you for you number. You gladly gave it to him.

☆Jake☆
You would work at a place he liked to shop at and he fell for you very quickly. He would go almost everyday to go see you because he likes you a lot. He would try to start a conversation with you but he stumbles over his words and can never speak. But one day you give him your number cause you think he's cute.

☆Sunoo☆
He would stare at you for a long time because he think your the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. You would notice and he would get embarrassed and look the other way. You would laugh at his action.
One day he asks you if you want coffee or tea with him. You said yes.

☆jay☆
He would pretend to look around the store so he could see your beautiful face. He would ask you random questions like. "How much is this" or "what's this made out of". He wouldn't care hiw much it is or what it's made out of. He wanted to see your face anytime he had a chance. You ended up becoming bestis but then to lovers quick.

☆Sunghoon☆
He would be straight Ford with you because he likes you a lot. But once he saw you for the first time his face tuned red. But the ended up just asking for your number because he wants to get to know you.

☆Jungwon☆
He would be like sunoo just staring at you but once you saw him he would wink at you because he liked you. You would blush at his action but also found it cute because every time he tries to talk to you he would stumble on his words. But he asked you out you said yes.

☆Niki☆
You guys would meet in school but once he saw you he felt like you where the one for him. He would give you little love letters. They would say things like "you look beautiful as usual from, ??? ♡" you would smile at this action. Even if you didn't know who it was but you knew it was from the a classmate (Niki)