Chapter 19

Ashanti pov
2 days later

" Girl " Sincere mother laughed as I got in his car

We been over her house for the past hour and you could say I really enjoyed myself.

" Ight wrap this shit up my baby got places ta be n ah nigga hungry " He said making me roll my eyes before smacking my lips.

"  Boy don't make me come down these damn steps and whoop yo ass " Mona said making him chuckle.

" Wait , wait , wait " Reginae ran down downstairs with her shoes , phone , and charger in her hand.

" Fuck you think you going ? " Sincere mugged her as I tooted my lips up.

My bad my bad my bad

" Shanti said I can come with yall dont do to damn much now " She said getting in the backseat.

Sincere looked at me smacking his lips " Watch yo fuckin mouth " He pointed at her before his phone ringed.

" Fuck you want ? " He asked starting up the car.

" See you later " I waved at his mother , she waved back before telling Sincere and Reginae she love them.

" What's the move? " I heard Bando asked as I got a friend request from a girl on Instagram.

" Cuh ion fuckin knowI'm chilling with my bit-gal today " He quickly corrected his self.

" Can we stop by Wendy's im hungry " Reginae asked , I looked up from my phone at Sincere seeing if he was go say yes or no.

" Yeah hol on " He mumbled before speaking back to Bando.

wesharingthesamenigga would like to send you a message

I scrunched my face up deleting the request before getting on tiktok.

Dont fuck my mood up

5 minutes later

I scrolled on tiktok as Sincere pulled up to Wendy's im still pissed of about that fuckin request I don't even play like that.

" You want sum? " He asked and I shook my head no while still looking at my phone " You sure? You straight? " He asked and I nodded yes.

" Whatchu want Reginae? " He asked , she begin to say her order as I zooned out.

wesharingthesamenigga would like to send you a message

I got a request from who ever that was again one part of me wanted to accept the request but the other part wanted me to delete the request.

I accepted the request and who ever it was begin typing , obviously who ever it is wanted to tell me something.

                     Wesharingthesamenigga

I know you don't know me but woman to woman Your talking to my nigga and I want you to stop because that's my nigga and I don't know what he doing with your young fast over grown ass but clearly yo young fast ass having daddy issues if you fucking with a 21 year old bitch don't try me on no funny shit either cause I beat bitches ass behind that one and that's on anybody in yo family that's dead bitch !🤪
Who is your nigga?🤨

BITCH YOU KNOW WHO MY MFKAN NIGGA IS BITCH DONT BE GETTING FUCKING SMART I'LL KILL YOU BEHIND THAT ONE HOE I'LL FUCK YOU UP AND FUCK YO DEDDY HOE DONT FUCKIN PLAY !!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬

Sweetie chill 😂, you seem very angry about a nigga who name you haven't mentioned to me yet 😬.
BITCH OSAMA AINT FUCKING TELL YOU???? AND HOE DONT FUCKING SWEETIE ME I'll EAT CHO ASS HOE DONT FUCKIN PLAY 🤬