🤠💜It'll be alright💜🤠

Summary// Dave invites himself to readers house to poke fun at them, only to end up cuddling and comforting reader who has chronic fatigue syndrome♥︎

Type: comfort

Word count:579

Perspective: third person(?)

Characters: Dave
                      Reader
Notes
Y/n=your name
💜⚠️swearing⚠️💜
Requested by @dishwashersys
Please do inform me if I have wrote anything incorrect about chronic fatigue syndrome as though I may have looked into it along with its symptoms, I could have still gotten some things incorrect!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

you and Dave work together at Freddy Fazbear's pizza, you and him don't really get along due to his...expressive personality...though he may be a bit interesting he sometimes seems to treat you a little nicer then he would everyone else, causing you to develop a small crush on him. One day you were on your shift when you notice Dave walking towards you. "Howdy pardner!" Dave yelled at the top of his lunges. "Yes, What do you want Dave?" You asked "I would like to come over to yer house! I understand if yer busy though I don't mind" with all this information coming to you, you froze still processing "I- A wha-","GREAT I'll see ya after work" he zooms off once more despite your hesitation. You thought he only was coming over most likely to poke fun at you like he always does but you wouldn't know until he came.

It was the afternoon and Dave had just started to walk to your house from work. He was held back at work after fucking up a party, Phil of course had a long talk with him, while everyone else went home as usual. Dave knocked on the door, you were getting muscle pains once again due to your Chronic Fatigue syndrome, you felt so overwhelmingly exhausted and tired but as you were about to force yourself to walk over to open the door Dave slamed your door wide open "HOWDY PARDNER!🤠🤠🤠" he yelped only making you more annoyed, he finally sees your not okay "ey was up with ya?" He starts turning serious, little to your knowledgehe also liked you as you were "nothing I'm fine..! Why are you even here anyways?" You laid on the couch trying to ignore your exhaustion "I just wanted to come over and hangout with my favourite employee" you look at him confused not knowing his true intentions "Well.. actually I came over cause I wanna tell ya something that's been on ma mind" he looks at you serious "I..I love you, I know I can be a bit of an asshole half da time but yer just so nice and kind even with how I treat everyone.." you look at him in shock of his confession, you were lost for words, "I..love you too.." you both look at each other before you kiss him on the cheek making him blush.

he smiles at you "ok now that I've said what I needed to are ya alright? Sorry I just noticed ya didn't look too great" he asked concerned "Oh yeah just feeling exhausted and a little sore in the muscles from my chronic fatigue syndrome" you replied "aww ya poor thing..will cuddling help?" "Hehe maybe:)" and with that you two cuddled on the couch until he and you fall asleep💗

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this and I'm working on all the requests and I'll get those done as soon as possible! X3