🤍📼Movie Night📼🤍

Summary// You and Yoaj go to their house to watch a movie with him and you cuddle her🌼
  •*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*••**•
  *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*
        *•*•*•*••**•*••*•*
         •*•*    •*•*•   •*  •
                 *•.        .•*

Type: fluff!!!!🎀📼

Word count:300

Perspective: third person(?)

Characters: Yoaj (they/she/he)
              Male!Reader(he/they)

Notes
Y/n=your name
🤍⚠️swearing⚠️🤍
Requested by Elowengamez🌼

📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍

It was a lovely sunny day and you were free of work, you were having fun ready crosswords and drawing when you started thinking about you partner, yoaj🤍. You had both been so busy that you didn't have time to hang out, so you decided it was far to long sense you'd seen them, so you jumped up to the phone to call him. " *beep beep* hello?", "Hey Yoaj!!!", "Oh shit hi (y/n)!!!!😍🥰" Yoaj shouted full of joy while stimming."whats up (y/n)!!", "I was wondering *if you aren't busy* wanna watch a movie together?💖" you asked "omg! Yes please!!! Come over to mine tonight!!!"he responded joyfully. You said you goodbyes and hung up the phone.

🌼~Time skip to her house~🌼

You stood at they're door and knocked, he opens the door and the moment you saw each other you started stimming together, "(y/n)!!! Come in, come in!!!!" She invited you in joyfully, once inside you pick out your fav movie that you both loved, (insert you fav movie!). You play it into the DVD player! You both got a shit ton of blankets, pillows, you even got little fairy lights, and your favorite plushies to build a pillow fort, you got comfy together! You watched the movie as the both of you slowly fell asleep in the comfort of each other for the night.

✨           ✨           ✨       ✨  
   🌼     🌼     🌼    🌼     🌼
🌼    🌼    🌼    🌼       🌼
      ✨          ✨         ✨  

🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼🤍📼
🌼(A/N)🌼
•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*••*•*•*•
          *•.      ~<3      .•*
💫🌤I hope you enjoyed this ONESHOT!!! I had fun fighting it! Sorry I've been alittle busy but I'm working on getting more ONESHOTS done!!!!
Bye bye!!!!💫🌤