💜☎️Raining Hearts☎️💜

Summary//you, Vincent and Scott were supposed to have a picnic but it rains and they comfort you in a unique way🍬☎️

Type: Comfort🎀☔️

Word count: 413

Perspective: third person(?)

Characters: Vincent
     Scott
     Trans! Reader (FTM)
Notes
Y/n=your name
☎️⚠️swearing⚠️☎️
ART IN THE TOP IS BY ME!💗
Requested by @-_Ffionn_-

☎️💜☎️💜☎️💜☎️💜☎️💜☎️💜☎️💜☎️💜
You, scott and Vincent got ready to go on a picnic that you were looking forward to sense you all had been so busy due to work and Dave leaving, so you were really excited about it but as soon as you all stepped outside it started to rain VERY heavy unexpectedly as you all checked the weather and it seemed alright. You all went back inside and got dressed into something more cosy and warm, Vinny and Scott noticed how sad you were as this was the only time for you all to go out together until the next fortnight. You sighed and sat on the couch looking gloomy, Scott just couldn't watch this any longer and came over to you as he placed himself next to you, Vincent feeling the same followed. "Hey honey! It's ok! We can make the most of it inside! It's really not that bad!" scott said trying to cheer you up but it just wasn't working very well, Until Vincent jumped up from his seat making you both turn your attention as he opened the door and ran outside in the VERY heavy pouring rain, him getting drenched in rain. You as you started feeling better, ran into the rain as well and jumped onto Vincent knocking him into a giant puddle as you both laughed with joy. Scott watched from afar not wanting to get wet at first until you both screamed for Scott to join almost chanting goofily as Scott awkwardly but happily walked softly to you two laying in the puddle as he slowly placed himself next to you guys not wanting to slip and fall "hehe hi!"you all giggled and laughed at Scott's cute greeting. You all started to play small games in the rain like splash reaching other or jumping in puddles together, until it got too cold for you all to keep playing. With that being said you all were socked and needed to dry up and get new cozy clothes on. As the heater filled the van you all sit down on the couch as you opened you mouth to say something to them "thanks you guys🤍"

☎️☔️☎️💜☎️☔️☎️💜☎️☔️☎️💜☎️
Hello! Thank you for reading! This was really fun to right as all these requests are! I just wanted to thank you all for requesting me! It's my first time doing something like this but I'm enjoying it so much! Have an amazing Night/Day!🤍