🧮🧋🖤Boba Break🖤🧋🧮

Summary// you, Chauncey and CEO go out to get boba then go home and cuddle until you all fall asleep🧋🥰

Type: fluff!!!!🎀🧋

Word count:436

Perspective: third person(?)

Characters: CEO
Chauncey
Male!Sleepy!Reader(he/him)
Notes
Y/n=your name
🧋⚠️swearing⚠️🧋
Requested by MokiIsSleepy 🤍🤍

🧋🧁🧋🧁🧋🧁🧋🧁🧋🧁🧋🧁
You and CEO sit in His Office bored out of your minds with nothing but stocks slowly rising on his computer to entertain you. Chauncey walks in to talk to CEO as usual as CEO and you looked at him, "hello CEO, I'm back-" "CHAUNCEYYYYY DID YOU GET US DRINKS????", "um no sir I didn't know you were thirsty-" "WELP I GUESS WE SHOULD GO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK RIGHT? RIGHT?!" CEO really seemed eager to have an excuse to leave with you two if it meant no boredom and being with his two boyfriends. And with that being said the three of you grabbed you coats as it was cold and went. Though Chauncey recommend the near by coffee shop, you didn't really favor coffee and CEO insisted that everyone should get what they want, so you want for a long while looking for somewhere to get a drink or even a snack too, until you spot a boba tea shop and couldn't help but point it out. "OMG a boba tea shop! So yummy!-" without another word CEO speeds into it leaving Chauncey and you shock at his speed until you guys walked in too. All three of you order, CEO and Chauncey orders coffee tea, while you order a (insert whatever you like🤍🧋), you even got a small cheesecake next door to share. The three of you were out so long that it was already time to go home from work, you all ride in CEO's car to his giant house, you were sooooo sleepy but that was very normal as you were always a sleepy one🤍 as soon as you all got inside, you flop onto the first comfy thing you can find (that being the couch in his huge living room) the other two followed and sit next to you "WE SHOULD WHAT A MOVIE!" CEO yelled excitedly as Chauncey turned on the tv and put in a movie for you all to watch, you snatched a blanket for all of you so you'd be warm, but not even 5 minutes in you were out cold as you fell asleep. It took the two a minute to realise but when they did they just laughed, gave you a small kiss, and finally said "good (y/n)🤍~" as they cuddled you tight and gently until they both were asleep too.

🤍🧋🤍🧁🤍🧋🤍🧁🤍🧋🤍🧁
Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it lots! More requests are on the way and I can't wait to finish them for you all!
Have a wonderful Day/Night