💕🌟The Souls Information 💕🌟

This is the soul form of my Oc's. The colors of them is the souls they would given or born with like for example, Ame got the soul of Determination and Kaze got the soul of hope, that's why ame is red and kaze is golden. When one of them get killed, Die, or passes away, they turn into this and go to heaven or hell. It's base off on neither your good or bad. Sometimes, Some souls stay on earth to stay on their love ones or just explore around the world on their own. Now here are the Evil spirit souls known as Haterd, Fear and Loveness. Those soul are the most dangerous souls of all to have and will destroy your life and everyone else. But there are some people who learn who to control it. Now for the two trait souls, you see that Terra got two trait souls of Patience and Kindness. That means your hair will be in a different or instead of being the same of your body. Now here we have the Love Soul, The goddess of Heaven for the Souls who did the right things and some who fixed their mistakes for what they done in the past that was wrong. She is very sweet and very kind to the souls. Though, no one have ever gotten this kind of soul yet in this Gachaverse. No matter how hard or try you try to make her angry, she'll always forgive you easily in her heart. That is why everyone love her very much and always wanted to meet her someday. So, this is all the information about the souls in my universe. If you have any questions, tell me in the comments.