🌃History Of My Gachaverse🌌

*Long Ago, A Unknown creator before Stella and Luna was born made a proposal to €£¥€ for their Races to stop fighting and killing each other. This world had so many races who ruled over the land, Humans, Monsters, Demons, and all kind of species out there. Only Seven or more souls were the only ones to keep this world alive. Patience, Bravery, Integrity, Preseverance, Kindness, Justice and of course, determination. But there are different souls out there that they didn't discover yet. The unknown Creator decided to gather all the races people who had these souls to sealed themselves to make their own land to live in for the rest of their lives as their new home.They also made a lot of historical books about what happen back then, Their biology and more were written from each and every books.*

*Few years later from now, Stella and Luna was born and that was then Stella wanted to commit suicide along with Luna but failed leaving Luna alive after falling off the stairs causing a shocked death of her best friend, which causes Luna to awakened her soul. It is unknown where she is at this point when she created a version of Stella soul-made creation to replace her true self. It was until a big war came where she met T.K for the first time. After t.k saved her from the fire, Stella sacrifice herself by putting t.K into the escape train so she can be safe. It was a terrible war between Humans and Demons. But luckily, The monsters helped the humans and won for victories. Stella lived her on life and by the time, She created her own child by injecting a little piece of her soul to her dna. Which clearly work and made a normal healthy baby. But the problem was that she was a half human monster. Stella didn't really care, she was amaze and happy that she got her own child that she wanted while growing up. But, Worry that she'll end up the same way like her. So, she decided to put her in the orphanage where she can be safe and visit her. Luckily, Mrs.Hover is a very nice caretaker and will do anything to the children including Stella happy by not putting her in adoption but for someone to take care of her. Several months, She created a Maw where all lost children come live and have a home of their own. Though, She changed her name into "The fox lady" so no one can be Suspicious. And that's where The children who is actually created from Stella and luna must have to figure out more information about the truth of Gachaverse by making it a better place just like Stella and Luna wanted for their hopes and Dreams.