Facts Abt Ame's Parents

"Some Facts about Ame's Parents"

_Mr.Foster last name was Lopez but then change into Foster.
_Mrs.Foster deeply loves dancing which is why she became a performer at the bar where she first met Mr.Foster.
_Mr.Foster was join into the military by the age of 18 and became the second in command of the team. Though, it is unknown if any of his friends know where he is due to his mission.
_Ame's Personality came from his mother where she use to be the daredevil during dangerous challenges and dares.
_Mr.Foster showed his true form as a Wolf while confessing his feelings to Mrs.Foster. *Just like in Wolf Children*
_Mrs.Foster killed herself because of Mr.Foster's disappearance and felt completely guilty of leaving her son behind feeling miserable and depressed.
_Mrs.Foster is the only child in her family while Mr.Foster use to have a Brother who are gray wolf in his family. Though, Mrs.Foster has a Mom who only speaks Spanish and her two henchman, Jack and Hank who's Been treating her as their sister until Ame was born.
_Ame remembers the song his mom use to sing when he's sad or scared of being alone back then.
_Mr.Foster blamed himself due to Mrs.Foster death and leaving his son growing up. But things had change when Ame started bonding with his dad so he can learn more about him.

 But things had change when Ame started bonding with his dad so he can learn more about him