ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

⸺ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ.

⸺ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ.

⸺ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜꜰꜰꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ꜱᴇʟꜰ. 

⸺ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢʟᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.

✧⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺✧

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

,,How long will it take you Twilight," said a feminine voice with a slight sigh. She was looking out of the passenger's window while all she saw were closed doors. Watching the same thing felt like an eternity, almost falling asleep as it seemed like the only choice for her boredom to go away, yet that was the work of a spy - watching surroundings, completing the missions that she received and if partnered with a colleague then following their instructions. That was all she did, by the small explanation you could say two words: no freedom. As many years as it was that she worked there as a spy, she wanted to leave yet two things were holding her back. Source of money and a specific person.

Sitting in the car slowly became uncomfortable as she wanted to at least get out of there for a minute. Yet instructions were instructions. She was told to sit on her butt and wait patiently for her colleague which as already mentioned felt like an eternity.

She started tapping her fingers against the driving-wheel while she stared at the moon that shone especially bright this night. She continued her waiting session while thinking about the rest and sleep she had desired for so long.

To her relief she heard the door open and then heard a loud masculine voice  demand: ,,Start the car!" He then opened the car's door and sat on the passenger's seat. She did as he said and started the car, immediately driving away. 

She could see how her colleague ripped off his "fake face" and put glasses on the bridge of his nose. He then said: "The mission was successful." Afterward, he was silent, but the female didn't find it awkward or uncomfortable as she was focused on driving the car especially when it came to night. 

The familiar building soon came into her vision as she sighed.

'Another mission accomplished going on another one.'

,,Rosa," he called out suddenly to the female spy. She hummed in response for him to continue. ,,You seem to be unusually quiet today, did something happen perhaps?" As he said the question out loud she looked at him slightly. ,,No need to worry, just tired, that's all," she said and moved her gaze back at the road in front of her slowly making her way to the building she saw earlier.

The car fell into silence again, yet it didn't last for long. Her concentration was now set on parking the car as perfect as she could. It took few moments before it was up to her ideals, but she eventually did it. Slowly turning of the engine, she looked at Twilight. ,,Thanks for your worry," she said before stepping out of the car. She looked at the other side to confirm that her colleague has stepped out as well, as she assured herself that he had, she closed the door and with a silent click locked the car. ,,May we go then," The female said and went with a fast pace to the building with Twilight following her and joining her side not long after. 

They entered the building as they made their way to an office, politely greeting everyone on their way, or at least Rosa did so. People around here were quite busy, running around with a lot of paperwork on their hands carrying it who knows where. There was as well loud chatter that could be practically heard through the whole hall, but it didn't seem to disturb any of the workers.

As the two spies walked together, none of them dared nor wanted to start a conversation leaving a comforting silence between them. They walked through many halls, walking by many offices and rooms. One could be amazed, how do they know their way around?

Without even noticing how much time has passed, both of them now stood before the office they were supposed to arrive at. The door opened as if the person behind them knew that someone has came. As the door slowly opened it revealed a slim, medium-height woman. She had strawberry-blonde hair that was tied in a ponytail, her eyes had blue color and her lips wore a small yet genuine smile as she was relieved that the two spies have arrived, knowing that the mission went correctly then. The described woman was the handler or as well known as Sylvia Sherwood. 

 She motioned her hand for them to come in. The two spies stepped into the room and took a seat by a small table, while she sat across them. Her expression was now serious as she looked at Twilight. 

,,Good job on completing the mission, Twilight. Info about your new mission can be found here," she said while handing him an envelope. Twilight just nodded and continued to listen to her instructions. 

,,You may go now," She then said, not making nor wanting the conversation to last any longer than it should. He nodded and stood up ready to leave. He gave Rosa last look before leaving without any other words. 

As the door closed, signalling that the male spy has left, the handler shot her gaze at Rosa, to which the female on the opposite side of the table shivered.

She knew it's gonna be a serious mission, that needed to be accomplished successfully, and if not... it would end up badly for her.

,,Rosa, you heard of thorn princess I believe?" She asked looking Rosa straight in the eyes to which she nodded in response. As the conversation continued she was trying to guess what's the mission in her head. Yet was there much to guess?
Pretty much no.

,,Your mission is to assassinate them," The handler revealed as Rosa gave her a slow and unsure nod. She knew it's a job that spy has to do, yet she didn't wanna get any more blood on her hands with the guilt eating her inside. Yet she sat there still not moving any muscle nor giving any sign of any thoughts going through her head.

,,We, unfortunately, don't know much about them, but we gathered all we could. All the info we have is in this envelope, we believe in you Rosa with your great deductive skills I think it's pretty much easy mission for you to complete." She said while handing her envelope where info was supposed to has it's place there. Rosa only nodded waiting to be dismissed.

The handler now satisfied with the fact the spy accepted it, dismissed her with her eyes glued on the female until she closed the door behind her. To that the handler whispered to herself: ,,Let's just hope everything goes according to plan."

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛ ᴏᴘᴘᴏꜱɪᴛᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.