part 2: first day at hawkins

"Y/NNNN WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!" My mom said. OKKKKK MOMMM. This morning I'm wearing black baggy jeans with chains and a AC/DC shirt.
Mom I'm going to skateboard to school. "Ok honey" my mom said.
I'm at school now I got to find Dustin. "Y/NNN!!!!" Dustin said. Oh hey Dustin. The bell rung and we went to out first class. I seen a guy with fluffy brown hair. He was wearing a hellfire shirt, and I went over to him to see if he would talk to me. "Hey are you part of the hellfire group." I say. "Yah why do you care?" He said in a sassy voice. "Oh sorry if I offended you what's your name?" I say in a kinda sorry voice. "Gareth emerson." He said. "Are you going to go away or are you just gonna stand there?" He said in a mean voice. "Oh sorry I guess I'll go." I say.

TIME SKIP TO THE CLASS BEFORE                BEFORE LUNCH

I can't stop thinking of what gareth said to me. The bell rings and I go find Dustin. "Hey Y/N." Dustin said. I see gareth right beside Dustin. Gareth whispered to Dustin" do you know them. "I heard that." I say. "And what are you gonna do about it?" Gareth said in a mean voice. "Hey man be nice to them." Dustin said defending me.
(At lunch) "These are all of my friends Mike, eddie, Jeff, George, and I'm sure you know gareth." Dustin said. "Yeah I know him." I said in a angry voice. " What's your problem Y/N?" Gareth said. Nothing at all gareth.