part 6:sleepover

We are back from my house. Me and gareth go to his room. "I'm fighting the urge to makeout with right now." He said while blushing. Oh you don't have to fight it you can just do it. He crawls on top of you and he gave you hickeys on your neck. He starts kissing you to the point were you can't breath anymore. "Oh garerh" you moaned. "God I just moaned" I say embarrassed. "Your gonna have to stay quiet sweetheart,we can't let them know that we're making out. He kisses you and he pulls away while panting. "God you are beautiful Y/N. And you are pretty gareth emerson. You both lay down on the bed. "That was fun." Gareth says. "Oh it was." I say. Oh I know I got a weak spot on your neck and you moaned my name. "Stop I didn't mean to." I say embarrassed. "It's ok" Gareth says while rubbing my cheek. It was loud though. "That's what you do when you enjoyed it so that's telling me you enjoyed making out with me." Gareth said while smiling. I did enjoy it but it's embarrassing that I moaned really loud. "Oh you will be doing that alot tonight." Gareth says. Oh really Gareth emerson. "Yah" He says while smiling. He gets on top of you and starts kissing your neck to the point you moan Gareth. "What sweetheart." He says while smiling. " I told you that you would be moaning my name tonight.
You guys start doing it but your gonna have to imagine that because
I'm not writing it

You guys finish he goes to clean up. "God that was so much fun." He says. Yah it was. "What do you wanna do." I say. "You" Gareth says jokingly. Haha very funny. I'm kinda tired Gareth. "Ok sweetheart we can go to bed then.

You wake up to Gareth kissing your cheek. "Hello sleepy head." He says in a sleepy voice. Goodmorning pretty boy. "I have to rehearse with my band do you wanna watch?" Gareth says. Yah but we hated eachother yesterday and now they are gonna know that we are together. It will be fine we can tell them everything. Ok pretty boy.

Me and gareth go out to go to the rehearsal. "Why is Y/N here?" Dustin asks. Umm me and Y/N are a thing now I know we just met but she was so beautiful. "Oh I knew they were together yesterday." Eddie says while winking. "ZIP IT!" Me and gareth say. "I think I should tell the boys what I saw." Eddie said. "No you don't have to tell them." Gareth said. "I caught Y/N and gareth making out last night." Eddie said to the boys. Me and gareth gave eachother that oh no face. "You Y/N L/N made out with gareth emerson. Yes...

The band got done rehearsing and me and gareth go back to his room. "God I love you Y/N." Gareth said. Gareth starts kissing your neck. "Oh gareth it feels so good" you moan. "I know it does baby that's why I'm doing it" He says. He finally pulls away. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks.