part 10:after school

After school

You meet gareth outside of school. "Hey y/n." He said. Hi gareth. I'm sorry about what happened today and yesterday. It's fine. "Do you wanna be friends?" He said. Sure, aren't we playing D&D tonight? Yah,but what are you gonna do? you don't play D&D. I'll just watch. Okay.

         At the hellfire club meeting

Lucas has a basketball game. We need a sub. "Y/n do you know how to play D&D?" Eddie said. Yah. Okay.

                    Yall play D&D

Dang it's late. Dustin can I stay at your house. "No my mom said no people are staying the night. "You can stay at my house y/n." Gareth said. I mean we are friends now. "Ok I will sleep in the guest room you can have my room." Gareth said. No gareth it's called a guest room. I'm a guest. "No I sleep in the guest room just take my room please." Gareth said. Ok Ok I will. Were is your room Gareth. Right over there do you see it? Yah I see it. "Goodnight y/n." Gareth said. Goodnight Gareth.

                         Morning

"Y/nnnnn wake up." Gareth said in a sleepy voice. Noooooooooooo. "We have to get ready for school."Gareth said. What am I going to wear then. "You can have some of my clothes" Gareth said. Fineeee whatever.
(You get ready for school)

                          At school

Gareth goes with you to go to first period. You sit down in your chair. Gareth on the other side of the classroom. Gareth kept looking at me, but there was no way he likes me we just met 2 days ago.

                      Gareths pov

I can't stop staring at them. They are beautiful. Nevermind they don't like me, we just met 2 days ago. I'll just wait.

                         At lunch
                         Y/ns pov

"Gareth why do you keep staring at them?" Eddie said out loud. I look up at Gareth. Gareth looks away. "Somebody has a crush huh Gareth." Eddie says. "No I don't have a crush on anyone." Gareth says while still looking away. "Prove it look up at y/n and don't blush." Mike said. Gareth looks up and immediately blushed and looked down. "YOU BLUSHED."everyone said except me. "No I didn't we are just friends." Gareth says. "Anyway there is a party tonight." Dustin said. We all decide we are gonna go.

                      End of school

Hey gareth I'm gonna give you your clothes back tonight at the party. "Ok I'll see you there." Gareth said. I'm walking home and I can't get Gareth off my mind. He blushed everytime he looked at me. Does he like me?

                       At the party

You give Gareth his clothes back. "Want a drink y/n?"Gareth said. No I don't drink. "Ok that's fine." Gareth said smiling. Jason walked over to you and said" hi y/n wanna makeout upstairs?" No your not my type jason,and you are drunk. "I'm not drunk I just wanna makeout with you." Jason said. No I don't want to jason shut up. Oh you are gonna makeout with me. He grabs your arm and brings you upstairs and doesn't even think of locking the door. He starts kissing you and you keep trying to pull him off. Help me somebody!!! All the sudden I see gareth grab jason off of me and starts beating him up. Gareth knocks him out and goes to see if your okay. "Y/n are you okay?" Gareth says worried. Yah he just kept kissing me when I told him to stop. Why did you save me anyway. "I heard you screaming and he was trying to kiss you which made me mad." Gareth says. Why did the kissing make you mad Gareth emerson? Because you didn't want to kiss him and he was kissing you. I can't go home there is hickeys all over my neck from him. "You can stay with me y/n." Gareth said. Can we go now please Gareth. "Yes I'm not drunk I haven't had anything to drink so I'll drive there."Gareth said.

                   At Gareths house

You can sleep in my room y/n. Gareth can you sleep with me. Omg what am I thinking I just asked him to sleep with me. "Of course."Gareth said.
You fall asleep right by Gareth.

This is a long chapter but I'm gonna have to end the chapter here. I'll post probably tomorrow.