part 5:going to school

Time skip to when you get to school

Gareths pov

God how did I end up with them they are gorgeous. " I heard that pretty boy" they say while giggling. "So you think I'm gorgeous huh emerson?" They say. Oh i know you are and im gonna prove it tonight. You are red Y/N. "Oh trust me I know I am." They say. "Oh you'll be blushing tonight." I say making her blush even more.

                          Y/N POV

Oh God he just said that to me omg the butterflys. "Come on, we can't miss our first class darling." He says.
"What do you wanna fo tonight?" I say. "We can makeout." He says while blushing. I can't tell if you are being serious or not. "Oh I'm being serious darling." He says while making me blush even harder. Ok I'll be at your house.

            Time skip to after school

We go to gareths room. "Let's makeout" He says. He picks you up and sits you on his lap and you guys continue to make out until eddie opened the door. "GOD EDDIE KNOCK NEXT TIME!!!!" Gareth says. "What are you guys doing" eddie says. "Making out what does it look like." Gareth said. "I'll give yall privacy." Eddie said. "No eddie why did you come here?" Gareth said. "I was wondering when are next rehearsal was." Eddie said. "Tomorrow" Gareth said. "Ok lovebirds I'm gonna leave you guys alone." Eddie said.

Gareth starts kissing me while he's putting me on his lap. "Let's try this again." He said while panting.
You guys finally stop kissing after an hour. I went into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror to see like 20 hickeys on my neck. Uhhh Gareth look what you did to my neck cause uhh makeup ain't gonna cover that.
"I told you I would prove that I thought you were gorgeous."Gareth said while smiling. Oh trust me you did. Well I gotta go Gareth but maybe after school We can do this again. "NOO STAYYY WITH ME PLEASSEEEE."Gareth said while making puppy eyes. Ok I guess but I have to go home to get clothes. "Ok can I go with you?" Gareth says. "Yesssss you can go." I say. "YAYYY!!!!" Gareth says. "Why do you love me so much." I say. "Do you want me to prove that I love you too cause I gladly will tonight."He says jokingly. I would love that.

You get all your clothes that you need

Author: im sorry guys I wasn't busy right now so I posted a long one so yall don't have to wait long for one.