Service dog

"I want all of them" the young boy squealed "buddy we can't, we don't have the space. And we need to get you a service dog" his father reminded.

"Hello sir." A young girl greeted "I'm Olivia, do you need a specific pet?"

Mark spoke "a dog, we are only looking for a dog."

"Any breed?"

"Owen likes big dogs but he doesnt really care."

"We have amy here" Olivia points to a golden Labrador "and then there's Pickel" she points to a fluffy white dog "aswell as-" she's interrupted but a loud thud as Owen falls "you good buddy" the small boy was pushed over by a Bernese mountain dog who was now lying on his chest "Owen?" Mark rushed over to to find his son was having a panic attack "woof!" The dog barks when anyone comes near until Owen calms down, "no! Neptune bad!" Olivia shouts "sir I am so sorry she is really jumpy and-"

Once more the poor shelter girl was cut off "we are going to take her" the man picks up the child, dog close behind "do I have to sign anything or?" Olivia is shocked and her managers comes from a backroom "Nope. Neptune is able to leave with you guys now if you want. She's was training to be service dog for things like this so it won't be too difficult to get her registered as one"

-like 3 months later-

"Can I pet the puppy?" An even younger girl chirps "no" Owen answers 'aren't they not supposed to ask things like that here?' Getting a little annoyed this was the fifth child this hour 'this is a special needs school, she isn't even special needs, she just has a lazy eye'

Neptune makes sure the children keep their distance and her vest is almost never off. She loves it. 'Gotta keep my boy safe, no hurts today!' Instead of just dealing with the kids and attention she gets Owen away

"Again, Owen someday you are going to have to pick a different teacher" Mr. Williams says, the student always comes here when people are just too much.

"Nah"

"What?"

"I won't"

"You'll have too"

"No"

"Were you two able to get lunch?

"No"

"Do you want lunch?"

"No"

"You have to eat"

"I know"

"At least eat this" the teacher threw an apple at the child and handed Neptune some pepperoni, Owen sat down at a table and grabbed the book he was reading "what child likes to read math textbooks?"

"Me"

----------

Sorry about Grammer and spelling and if it sucks

Like 420 words