The meeting

Logan took a sip of his coffee, to prepare for another day to survive with his roommates: Shallow, Damian and Kalli. They were all successful fighters of their company. "They are going to choose two of us as Jezers, behave yourselves." Logan said. "Why are you so worried that we won't? We always do as you say." Shallow asked. Logan gave her a stare, deciding to stay quiet. "Awh come on, don't give me that face, we all know how storng we all are, it's not like they are going to kick us out if we don't become a Jezer" Shallow started complaining.
"If anyone is going to get kicked, that's Damian" Kalli pointed. "Ya know, that's rude" White haired guy laughed.

Allegiances:

Damian:
Age: 22
Hair: white, with a blue tip
Special accessories: /
Eyes: light blue
Powers: unknown

Kalli:
Age: 19
Hair: front hair is blue, back hair is fully black. Her hair is barely reaching the shoulders
Special accessories: she has a ribbon on her shirt.
Eyes: dark blue with a sceleton as a pupil.
Powers: mamba (characteristics of a snake, she also has a black snake: mixture of phanteropis obsoletus and black mamba. His name is Khalifa, he helps her in fights, can turn into a huge snake)

Shallow:

Age: 17
Hair: silver, always tied, has a huge white tip
Special accessories: /
Eyes: left eye is green, right eye is blue. She has something where her eyes become empty (all white)
Powers: doesn't have powers

Logan:

Age: 20
Hair: half White, half black
Special accessories: he has a leaf on his head
Eyes: light green
Powers: plants and clones