The meeting 2

Although it was already evening, Damian would still be asleep. Kalli, of course, made breakfast and Shallow was as always, doing nothing. "AAA what do we do? It's been a couple of hours since we woke up, and we haven't been doing anything" Kalli yelled from the kitchen.

"I don't know, what can we possibly do, that everybody will agree to? If you can make Logan go with us then sure" Shallow said.
"No" Logan gave a short answer.

Shallow gave him a stare and then looked at Kalli again "see?"
"Not all hopes are gone" Kalli said as she ran to Damian's room.

She barged in. "Wakey wakey!! It's time for pool!" She said as she ran to his bed and jumped on his back.

"I'm awake I'm awake..." Damian said. "Then get up, they are going to eat your waffles" Kalli yelled at his ear.
"My what?!-" He got up from his bed and ran down stairs. Of course, you should never run down stairs when you just opened your eyes. So Damian tripped, and ended up falling on his face.

.
.
.

Shallow and Kalli laughed their butts off, while Logan was staring at him.
"You had to?" He said angrily.
"I had to" Damian replied as he got up.
"Where are my waffles?"
"Nowhere" Kalli giggled. "You will get them if you make Logan come with us to the pool"
Damian turned to Logan, with a smug face. "Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee??"
"No" He repeated.
"You're such a loser, you know...I don't think Jezers would like someone like you with them. You don't belong with them, you must be fun and active in sports, like swimming"
Damian suggested.
"Fine, but not because Damian made me" Logan accepted.

Damian turned to Kalli. "My waffles?"
"Right in the kitchen" She told him.

!#They went to pack their stuff#!

Shallow was in her room, choosing a swimsuit. "The black one looks better...but the other black one is the new one I haven't wore yet..." She was
deciding. Suddenly, her eye cought something. A thick book, laying in her backpack. "It seems..." She coughed "dusty". She blew at the book, to take the dust off. She opened it slowly, what she found inside, made her face go 😧🙀