ch. 22

Skylar's pov

Every time he laughed, every time he smiled at me I just felt like an empty part of me that was hidden for my entire life was filled with happiness. I don't know this kid and I have no idea where he came from but deep down I feel connected to him. Just because he's my half-brother I feel as though he is my full blooded brother.  I feel like I've known him most of my life.

"Eww I hate this suit Skylar" Ryan says. He starts tugging on the black tie and I snap out of my daze laughing.

"oh quit it, it's just a little loose" I say fixing it. I somehow felt as though he was thinking many thoughts about everything that had happened. I mean who wouldn't if they just met someone that just so happens to be their sibling?

"I like this suit on you, It makes you look very handsome and professional" I say honestly. He smiles and I hear voices from other shoppers around. Judging on their scent, I'd have to say that they are from my pack.

"dude look it's the alpha"

"What the hell is the weakling doing with the alpha?"

I let out a warning growl loud enough for all the wolves to hear and once they got the message they quickly bowed their heads and scurried off.

'look  who's being a protective big sister'  I hear Andrea tease.

'shut up'

'this is a good thing Skylar. Bonding is something you need right now especially how things are already'  I knew she was right. I mean besides Jace and Luke, Ryan was another close thing to me already.

"It's your turn Skylar" Ryan says knocking me off guard again. Maybe this bonding thing wouldn't be too bad....

"What?" I respond as he steps out of the dressing room with his regular clothes on.

"You need a formal dress" He says smiling. I chuckle and walk over to grab the suit he just tried on.

"how about we finish off with you today" I say trying to change the subject. It's not that I didn't want to get a dress, I just wanted to focus more on Ryan's needs first.  

'Sibling goals' Andrea says laughing. I smile as Ryan and I continue our shopping. 

-

"Ryan come on you needed it" I say to Ryan who is currently complaining about how I went over board with buying a thousand dollars worth of clothes just for him.

"this is too much Skylar, I won't accept any of these", Right now we are currently at the pack house and there are about 10-15 bags with a lot of clothes, shoes, and other accessories. I even bought him a new IPhone 6. 

"oh please calm down, they're just clothes and other stuff" I say. Oh and Luke said Ryan had to stay in the pack house at all times.....so basically he's living here now which is super cool because we can bond ever more. I throw another large bag at him and as he catches it he falls back.

"oof" he falls into the couch and I laugh as he pulls himself up and squints at me.

"sorry" I say laughing. Out of no where a bag is thrown at my head and I too fall back. Does this boy know who he just threw a bag at. I sit up and watch him laugh hard while holding his stomach.

"oops, did I do that" he says in an innocent tone. I smile and let out a small playful growl.

"two can play at this game" I say running at him. His eyes widen and he sprints outside in the woods. I allowed my vampire to surface just so I can have a little more speed than Ryan and he yells at me.