Unique

Have you ever wondered why being different is what makes you so unique. My name is Skylar Denise and I'm your average 17 year old that is popular and has everything a girl wants. HOLD ON, REWIND!!! Im not your average teen, everyone thinks I'm a freak because of my eyes, I get bullied everyday by the 'popular girls' or shall I call them the school sluts and their wanna be jocks so yeah I'm not that very known at my school or in history. I'm a werewolf, yet my pack and family don't really talk to me. Our pack was at war with the moonshine pack which is where I met the man of my dreams,little did I know that he was soon to be alpha that changed my world all over. But there were secrets I never knew about him or myself which is what brings me to tell you this story....enjoy
×*×*×*×*×*×*×

Chapter 1

Skylars pov

I was running in the woods and didn't know where I was going. I turned to see if he was following me but it was too dark. I pushed my legs to run faster hoping that I would make it at least out of the territory. I could hear him catching up to me. Before I could look back I saw the border line. I pushed my legs even faster hoping not to trip and right when I was about to reach it I was roughly pushed from the side into a tree. I felt the sparks all over my body shoot in me like a firework. Why is he doing this? I tried not to moan but it softly came out from my lips. I tried to look up to see the wolf that pushed me but my body was too weak and tired. I heard growling and got on my feet in seconds holding in the pain. The wolf was black as night and his eyes were shinning blue. He growled at me making me moan once again before shifting. He had brown hair and had the most sexiest 6-pack I had ever seen. I looked at him from head to toe as he walked up to me and roughly pushed me against the tree making me Moan AGAIN. He smiled at me and bent down towards my neck and whispered.

"It's time to wake up" he said as my moment changed from nervousness and happiness to confused.

"What?" was the last thing I said before I opened my eyes to see a scream mask in front of my face making me jump off the bed and scream. "What the hell!" I yelled as I saw Jessica or Jessie (aka, best friend) wearing a scream mask while bursting out in laughter on my bed. She got up and walked over to me taking off the mask while grinning at me.

"Good morning to you too Sky, just wanted to get you up by a good scare" she said as my face grew into a smirk. I looked at the clock and saw it read 7:32. Dammit, it's a Monday another week in hell.

"Well you sure did scare the shit out of me" I said as we both laughed. I turned around and walked into my bathroom shutting the door and locking it. I took a glance at myself in the mirror only seeing the bruises that those assholes left me. I get beaten everyday at school just because I either looked at them wrong, smiled at anyone, or don't do what they tell me. Glancing at my eyes, the only thing that made me stand out; they were different colors combined together. I smiled at them because they were beautiful but I guess that's not what everybody thinks. I turned on my shower making the water nice and hot and stripped down. I washed up and used my favorite vanilla shampoo that made me smell like a new person and once I got out I saw Jessie walking out of the room talking on the phone with someone. Before she closed the door she looked back in and held the phone in her chest.

"Hey I'll be in the car waiting" she said, I nodded and she closed the door making sure it was locked. I went in my closet to change into my favorite black converse, my grey tank top over with a black leather jacket and some black skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my bag and my phone. I walked downstairs to hear a little moan from the kitchen, so I slowly walked in only to see my older brother Jason with the school slut Britney on the table making out. Gross and yet I eat on that table. They seemed to have noticed me cause she gasped at my appearance and Jason growled.

"What the hell are you doing here" he demanded as I walked towards the fridge and opened it to get an apple. I turned back around and this time Jason was in front of me with an angry expression.

"Getting an apple" I sarcastically said, trying to walk away. He put both arms in front of me and made me face him.

"Why don't you get it else where" he spat.

"Because your making out on the table that we eat on with the school slut, I'm mean Britney" I said. I felt like laughing inside and yet regretted what I just said. He grabbed my neck roughly with his hand and pushed up making my feet begin to dangle off the ground. He punched me hard in the stomach and then dropped me with force which made me cough. I got up and heard Britney and him laughing.

"Such a loser" she said. I ran outside hoping into Jessie's car. She Immediately ended her phone call and reached over to hug me.

"Yeah I know, just try to avoid them sky" she said as I sighed and she started the engine. Jessie always knew when I was hurt because of how I walk, talk or make a facial expression. Once we got to school, I felt like going back home and hiding under the covers. Trying to survive here for a week will probably almost make me cry right now. Once we got out, I felt the sudden urge to run away like something was going to happen and that was when we heard it, a loud engine roar snapping everyone's attention in the parking lot to the sound. Jessie and I both turned around seeing 3 black motorcycles with 3 guys getting off of them. The three guys took off their helmets and my eyes widened seeing the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen. He had brown hair and I couldn't see his eyes. Suddenly, I was grabbed hold of by Jessie that grinned at me like a fool.

"Omg, those are the new guys" she squealed as we both walked in the school. Everyone's eyes were still on the guys but something about that one boy made me feel so happy and.....safe. I looked at some girls and they were litteraly running to the guys flirting with them. All the guys were giving them the envy look and me, well- I just walked on by not wanting to even meet them or start any drama with those sluts and wanna be jocks.

"Hey after school, wanna come to my place and chill?" I asked as Jessie gave me a huge smile.

"Yeah sure" she said. I knew she wanted to go to see the guys so as a good best friend I am, I gave her the okay.

"Just go" I said. Her eyes widened and she squealed giving me a hug.

"Really" she said jumping in joy. I have never seen her smile that much since her last boyfriend, maybe she knew them or worse, found her mate. I never really wanted a mate. I knew that I was different but from everyone's point of view I was ugly and my eyes are what make me so ugly so having a mate that would want to see me this ugly, it would ruin me. Jessie says I'm beautiful even my eyes, but she is the only one that says that so now what...there are like 500 kids in the school and only 1 of her thinks im pretty psh yeah right. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I smelled the most intoxicating scent ever. It was a minty smell. It smelled so good I couldn't resist my sudden urge...I had to follow it. I looked around and saw those amazing blue eyes, he was the same boy I saw in the parking lot. Once his eyes met mine all I saw was the lust and love in them. I wanted to go so badly to him but then I remembered oh no, that was always the first thing you notice when you see your mate, their smell. He was my mate and now he's walking towards me. I turned around and ran straight past him towards the parking lot. As I was running I felt the regret and guilt wash over me, I just ran away from my mate.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HEY SORRY IT WAS SHORT, ILL MAKE SURE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LONG. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND IM ALSO SORRY ABOUT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES, I HOPE IT'S NOT THAT BAD.