Ch. 20

Ch.20

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Skylars pov

"Please have a seat" Xavier says. I look to see a circular table with a dark green table cloth on it. There were 3 candles together on the center of the table all in different colors as well. One was Red, the other was blue and the other one was yellow. I sat down and Ryan decides to sit down next to me. Xavier sat across from me and began to light the candles. He takes out a deck of cards and spreads them out on the table.

"Skylar take 3 cards and don't look at them yet" He says. What? Is he joking or something?

"No I'm not, now please pull 3 cards out" he says answering my thoughts. I sigh taking 3 cards and he pulls back all the cards to him. He takes my 3 cards and turns them over and I see some pretty weird stuff on them.

"I don't understand this" I say. I look at the first card and see a picture of a large brown wolf. It was kind of scary cause the wolf wasn't on all 4's, it was standing up like an actual human would. It's teeth were razor sharp, I've never seen any other wolfs teeth that sharp except for David's when he was in his phsyco mode. The wolf looked truly terrifying cause it had bright yellow eyes that showed death in them. It was howling at the moon while it rained and there was lighting in the backround. I looked at the second card and saw 2 people on the ground. Once again it was raining and there was a man on the ground and a girl next to him. I couldn't tell if the man was wounded or not but it seemed like it. They were both naked and the girl was holding onto the man while the rain poured down onto them. I looked at the third card and saw nothing but just a black card. I looked up at Xavier puzzled.

"What is the third card?" I asked.

"I don't know Skylar, I've never seen anything like it before" he said. I look at Ryan and then back at the card. What am I supposed to do now?

"Touch the card Skylar" Xavier says.

"Why"

"Just do it" I sigh and touch the first card and suddenly a flash sparks in my mind. I was running no-sprinting in the woods while holding on to some dress I was wearing. I could hear the sounds of his yells and cries of my name.

"Skylar!" He screamed. I snap open my eyes to see Xavier and Ryan looking at me with worry.

"What just happened" Ryan said.

"I don't know I saw myself running in the woods and I heard some guy yelling my name and I had to get to him fast" I say. I look at Xavier and then at the card.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Your seeing a piece of your future through the cards" he says. I touch the second card and this time I was standing outside in the rain. I look to see a man on the ground shaking violently while a girl sat by his side crying. I couldn't see their face and even if I wanted to move I couldn't. There was mud all over them as thunder roared in the sky.

"Please don't do this" he said while caressing her cheek. Wait-that voice is so familiar.....

"I have no other choice" she said before pushing herself into him. I open my eyes again and saw the same thing. Xavier and Ryan looking at me with worry. I close my eyes and touch the third card and see nothing.

"I don't get it why can't I see anything?"

"It's because the moon goddess doesn't want you to see your fate" Xavier says. My fate?! What the hell!!