(Bath)room service?

Dear Diary,

Y/N is really doing something to me...I think I have a bit of a crush on him. I just want to marry him and have his kids. Is that weird?

Korie.

Present day...

I don't see Korie in school in the morning, or after school.

In fact, I don't see him at all until the next day before school.

"Guess what? I'm a 12th grader now!" Korie hollers cheerfully, showing me his new schedule, which matches mine.

"Wow! Amazing! You must really be smart, Korie!"

He beams.

"I sure am!"

In class, Korie sits in the seats next to me in each class. In some of them, I don't have the heart to tell him that it's someone else's seat.

Most people sat elsewhere, but not Bryce in 4th period math. Bryce is very territorial.

"Hey. That's MY seat, tiny!" He booms.

"Didn't see your name on it, big guy! It's mine now!"

"I'll kill ya! Don't care if you're a chick!"

"I'm a dude. F—- off or I'll give you a reason to kill me."

Bryce raises a fist. Korie knees him in the balls. Then punches him in the face. Then kicks him in the gut. Then sits down before the teacher comes, looking innocent as can be.

Korie truly is incredible.

It feels a bit like overkill by the end of the day though, seeing Korie in every class, before and after school, and during lunch.

I love him and all, but I need a bit of a break.

I enter the men's room. Korie follows.

Thankfully, the bathroom is empty. Not that I'm pee-shy or anything. Imagine...

I stare at Korie for a bit.

"Is it...okay for you to be in here?"

"I'm a guy, aren't I?"

Korie is staring holes into my eyes, a wild grin on his face.

He scares me.

For my safety, I DON'T use the urinal and instead lock myself in a stall.

Korie stands outside the stall door, and I don't have the heart to tell him to leave. Even worse, I can't go!

I cough.

"Y/N, are you perhaps a little shy around public restrooms?"

"No!"

I silently pray that he will get bored and decide to leave.

"Need any help?"

"Guys don't help each other!" I answer.

Maybe his awkwardness is due to being raised as female? I mean, SOME females use the bathroom together, but...

"I wanna help!"

He tries to climb over the stall door.

"H-hey! No! Boundaries!"

"Sorry..."

Silence.

He climbs under the door instead.

"Hi!" He smiles.

I can't help but scream.

I cover myself and sit on the toilet instead, making sure he can't see anything. He already saw a bit of my buttcheeks...

He makes his way fully into the stall and stands off to the side.

"I can help, Y/N! Jason was shy too!"

I don't answer.

He starts to tickle me.

I laugh and flail around.

"S-stop, Korie!" I laugh.

It works.

As soon as I finish, Korie smiles and lets himself out of the stall as I pull my pants up.

At that moment, a guy walks in and sees us both exit the stall.

Just what I needed, an accusation.