Kidnapped

Dear Diary,

I want to kidnap him and live with him alone, with our tons of kids. My body aches. I need to be with him.

Present day...

"Y/N, we're all alone! Isn't this exciting? I'm so wet! And I felt you under me, you're raring to go as well!"

"H-hey, arousal doesn't mean consent, Korie! I DO NOT consent. No sexual ANYTHING. Is that clear?"

He just smiles, looking hungrily at me.

He messes with the seat settings, bringing the seat so far back that we're laying down.

"K-Korie...no means no..."

I'm terrified.

He climbs on top of me.

"Father my babies, Y/N!"

"NO!"

He undresses me from the waist down.

He's small, and I'm not TOO weak, but I can't get him off of me!

He has his way with me, as I cry and cry in my damaged car, hoping to God that he's not pregnant.

When Korie finishes, he sits on my lap again and checks my phone for the time.

"Password?" He asks.

I give it, sobbing and shaking, unsure of what he would do if I refused to give it to him.

He types something that I can't see, then goes through my photos.

"H-hey, no!" I say, but he ignores me.

I get a text message, and Korie reads it.

"Steven and Java are no longer your friends. You have no friends anymore. Only ME, Y/N!"

I can't help but cry some more.

"But don't worry! We can live here in the woods!"

He rubs his belly.

"...all 3 of us, when the time comes!"

"Hey Siri, where am I?" I ask, trying not to cry more.

No data. We're stuck here. The phone has data when you don't need it, but whenever you do...

"Let's live in the car tonight! It's not going anywhere anyways!"

Only now do I notice the large bag that Korie brought along for the trip.

Inside is a flashlight, batteries, and lots of food and drinks. Plus a can opener and some spoons and forks, of course.

In his purse, he stored more batteries and a deck of cards, along with a mini notebook and some colored pens.

I guess he planned for this.

"Y/N, why bother trying to escape? We'll be fine for at least a week here! Then I'll go out and find us some food! Oh, I'm just like a househusband, giving my husband food!" He's overly cheery over this.

He pulls out a second bag. I had NO idea that he brought two, but I guess he did.

And it's a King Size blanket, comforter, and two pillows, as well as a sleeping bag big enough to fit both of us.

"Make sure you go to the bathroom before bed, darling! Trying to get out of this sleeping bag won't be very easy!" He coos.

I do as he asks, but only because I have to. Not because he told me to.

It's freezing out, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to sleep in the sleeping bag with him.

He spoons me all night long, and I barely sleep a wink.

I awake to the smell of fire, and step outside the car. Korie has a fire going, and is cooking some baked beans over the fire.

I sit next to him.

"I'm making breakfast!" He smiles at me.

I share breakfast with him, and silently brainstorm ways to get out of here. It's woods for miles out here!

Korie ties me to a tree as soon as I use the bathroom.

"I'm gonna find berries!" He announces before leaving.

"W-wai—Kor—I—" I blubber, tears welling in my eyes.

He comes back.

"Aw...ok, baby, you can come with me..."

He handcuffs our hands together and we venture out into the woods.

Korie finds a lot of berries and picks them, putting them in his little basket.

"Darling, I'm so glad we're officially dating now! This is the life I've always dreamed of! You, me..."

He rubs his belly again.

"...our future child..."

I wonder what caused him to be like this.

"So Y/N, I'm going to try and find us an apartment soon, once you realize that you love me and get a job that pays well," he states matter-of-factly.

"Or...I could kill my grandpa so I get my inheritance and we can buy a house! In your name, of course. You're 18 and I'm not..."

I simply glance at him.

"In two years we can get married! How exciting!"

Korie exits the woods and checks his phone. There's service! Woohoo!

He takes a selfie of us instead.

He records a video.

"Y/N is MINE! And we are dating and gonna get married and be together forever and ever! Say hello, Y/N!"

He pans the camera over to me. I smile and wave awkwardly.

He sends the video to "Java The Butt" and "Steph Snorts Sparkles aka coke" which are horrible contact names but whatever.

...ok, maybe not Java The Butt. But don't tell her I said that!

Korie leads us down the street, where we are just wandering aimlessly. Thankfully he's got his purse and we're each carrying a bag, otherwise who knows what might've happened!

We find a convenience store after 2 hours of walking, and go inside.

Thankfully the man doesn't ask us why we're handcuffed.

"Do you sell pregnancy tests here?" Korie asks.

"Kor, it's been a DAY!"

"Kor?!" He's excited over this.

"Yup!" The man answers, and leads us to them.

Korie grabs quite a few.

"Not that we'll need them, we'll just keep trying until I start puking!"

I ignore Korie's remark.

We get some meals that can be eaten on the go, and set back out.

Korie and I walk until nightfall, where we sleep in a nearby park. Korie has his way with me again. We play cards, go to bed, and wake up the next day ready to walk some more.

It takes us 3 days to make it back to our hometown, but we aren't here for reunions. Instead, we're here to see someone special.